"my god rory, then tell her that."

• ❀ •

"what do you mean?"

"i mean this is turning into a shit show."

 • ❀ •

It was quite ironic really.

The March sisters.

The lady at the children's home must have had a field day and one too many classes of wine when giving the four sisters a last name. The sisters were dropped off in front of the children's home in 1980 and have lived there ever since.

Rory March was the third sister out of four – a twin to Lara – and also the only not so blonde sister. It sometimes bothered her growing up as some children in the home would accuse her of not being her sisters' sister but the eyes... they could never lie. They were all the same. All blue like a clear ocean water that holds many secrets and burdens. 

Rory and her sisters knew they were different and the confirmation of this happened on Effy's eleventh birthday. Then again on Lara and Rory's eleventh birthday and two years later on Via's birthday. Hogwarts was perhaps the best thing that could have happened to the March sisters — they got to stay away from the Raffedy's Home for Children for several months — and most importantly, Hogwarts was the reason why Rory met Hermione.

But every silver lining has a darker side.

The March sisters never expected to find out about their past.

 • ❀ •

kristine froseth as rory march

- shot of espresso -