CHAPTER 14

The next morning i woke up with a happy mood. I shook my head and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

Coming out of my room, in my lehenga (indian clothes), my wet hair falling down to my waist, touching my bare back. I walked over to the balcony and started to rub the towel against my hair.

I hummed happily, letting my hair fall by my right shoulder as it hit the strong sunlight

I looked around the garden down and saw Atharva walking towards the castle, he was coming from the local streets.

I threw my towel inside my room, hands on his hips as I glared at him.

He stopped suddenly and looked around when his eyes met mine.

His eyes travel from my eyes to down, but I backed away and shut the door.

I don't want to talk with him.

I started to comb my hair and when it was done, I wore a single neck piece. After finishing all that I tucked my dupatta (a long cloth piece which is a part of lehenga) with my lehenga and let it on my shoulder.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

Walking down the stairs I went to the dinning room and saw my family.

I sat down on my usual seat and started to eat immediately. Everyone looked at me but I focusd eat my food.

After finishing I walked out of the room with my sisters.

We went to Amara's room and let them sat down while i stood in front of them.

"I have something to tell y'all" I said.

"What?" Asked Priya.

"So um.. y'all know that I don't want to marry right?" They nodded. "So....I have an idea"

"Oh no...y/n not with the ideas" Priya shook her head.

"First hear her out" Amara said.

"No because I know that it will not work" She said.

"And what if it will?" I said. She looked at me for a second before nodding her head. I smiled and started to tell them my plan.

"That's stupid"
"That's awesome"

Amara and Priya looked at each other, I mean glared at each other as Amara said it was great but Priya declined it.

"Why?" I asked Priya.

"Because no one will be like that" she said.

"How do you know?"

"I..uh..well-"

"I uh well" Amara mocked her.

"Amara" I chuckled hitting Amara's arm.

"Ugh! Fine" Priya exclaimed, "but don't forget 'I told you so' "

"We'll see that" I smiled at her and hugged her. She hugged back and soon others joined us.

"Okay, when are they coming?"

"Next week"

"Huh, get ready to get rejected boys" I smirked.

--------------------

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

I stared at Atharva, who looked down at the ground.

"For... yesterday " he sighed.

"Okay, first of all, apologizing won't fix anything, I will do whatever I want to do. Secondly, I will choose my life and I don't want to dependent on anyone else."

'She's hurt, she's really hurt' He thought to himself as he looked at her face. 

"Umm..Okay...but still i'm sorry, and don't forget that you are getting rid of me, even when you marry, i will still find you" he smiled down at me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" I rolled my eyes and started to walked around the garden. 

It's 12pm and i, again, can't sleep so i came down to walk around. Not expected to see him.

"So... are you excited to meet your future husband?" He asked following me.

"Husband? Huh, funny of you to assume that i will marry one" i said.

"Uh huh, okay" he smiled.

I peeked at him and smiled a little after seeing him smiling.

"What is you ideal type?"

"My ideal type? Eh, not so special but... someone who is tall, handsome , blah blah but most importantly someone who is proud to have me, same as me but well not entirely and what to say...yeah that's it" i sighed, looking up at him.

"Impressive " he smiled. I smiled back.

"What about you?"

"Um..i didn't really thought of that, but well i guess someone is same as me and is smaller than me and cute" he pinched my cheeks as he said.

"Ow!" I slapped his hand away. "Idiot."

"Only for you princess" he smiled.

I smiled back and kissed his cheeks. He looked down, with his beetroot color face, and smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows and in a second he kissed my cheeks too.

"Revenge haha" he laughed and walked forward.

I blinked, tracing my finger over the area where he kissed. I smiled and started to follow him back while beating his back.