15.𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝

I woke up feeling a hand on my shoulder, I looked over and saw Cole, I looked around remembering last night,but Morro was no where to be seen.

I still fully have to get him back for hurting Philip, when this catastrophe ends Im remaking him better than ever. I should make a hidden training area or something in it. That would be so cool, wait don get distracted, Cole's trying to talk to me.

"Y/n you okay?" He kept his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah I'm fine just thinking" he smiled, as I stood up stretching.

"Heres breakfast, also Misako got our message." I smile a bit, I took the bowl thanking Cole and began to eat, I then noticed some wallopers around the area, I decided to ignore them.

Kai was still asleep, so I went up to him and poked his face seemed like he was having a nightmare or something.

A walloper came up and started licking kai's face, which woke him up. "Morning hotshot, now c'mon Misakos here." I walked away continuing to eat my breakfast.

I looked over and kai's breakfast was being ate by a walloper, I sighed taking another bite before handing Kai the rest of mine. He was a bout to give it back.

"Eat it or starve." He sighed and began eating, I went over to hear what Misako found.

"As far as I knew, the tomb was only a fable, until I saw what was on the staff." I took my bag and pulled out a nice light blue gem, shaped like a large diamond, but it was crystal by the looks of it.

Kai asked something in which I was to busy examining the gems I stole, me and my listening problems oh well.

"Airjitsu?" This caught my attention, sounded cool.

"A lost Martial art created by sensei yang, who passed years ago. If mastered it allows one to temporarily take flight."

"You hear that Kai! We get to fly!" Jay said it like a child, which made me smile a bit, I walked up behind Jay ruffling his hair, "you are a literal Child Jay, it's cute."

His face went red, but Wu spoke up, "but you have not found it yet, the scroll of airjitsu is well guarded, in the ancient library of domu."

"Forgive me if I speak out of turn, but my records show that it was recently stolen."

"But by who?" Cole looked annoyed but he question Jay asked.

"Let me guess, Ronan." I was simply confused.

"Who the hell is Ronan??"

"Let's just say he's not a friend."

"But that's good news!" Cole looked at Jay confused.

"How is that good news?"

"Because if Morro doesn't know this he'll be heading to the library."

"And Ronan is most likely held up in the village of stiix, which gives us a heads start!" What the hell was going on, my dumbass don't even know my lefts and right, where the hell is stiix and who exactly is this Ronan guy and is he hot?

"Then it is set, y/n and the ninja will head to stiix, we three will head back to the tea shop and decipher the last two symbols."

"Oo can you guys bury Philip for me! And tell him Im going to fix him once I get the chance, I'm sure he will be happy to hear it" the ninja gave me stares like I was insane.

Everyone got on a walloper, Kai struggled a bit, but eventually got on. "Don't worry sis, with me in charge the scroll will be ours in no time."

"Cause time flies when you know airjitsu! Haha get it?" I looked at Jay.