01. 𝙼𝚢 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎

I was running, running as far and as fast as I could, tears staining my face slightly. I heard the sounds of vehicles chasing me, a large net was launched at me. I had barely dodged it.

I was in the desert,I had looked up to see a man walking my way, I ran up to him breathing heavily.

"S-sir I a-apologize for bothering you but c-can you please h-help me!" I spoke in heavy pants as the man looked down at me with a small smile.

"Why if course young man, if I may ask why are you being chased?" He spoke in a calm voice, soothing a bit in my opinion.

"I-.. I ran away from my f-foster parents, after I found out t-they we're doing terrible things.." I whispered loudly, and all of a sudden the man pulled me behind him, I was confused till I saw the vehicles coming to a stop, and my foster mother appeared walking towards us.

"Please excuse my son, he can be a bit imaginative for his age" she spoke in her normal sinisterly fake nice voice.

"I apologize ma'am for I can't do that."

"Hmph, well old man I suggest you hand me back that freak of nature before things get messy. I don't have all day"

The man turned to look at me, he spoke calmly which made my tense body calm down.

"Young man can you please go over there next to that rock for a bit, I need to speak with your foster mother." I nodded and ran over to the rock and watched as my 'mother' started screaming at the man.

After a second my 'mom' went to hit the man, he reacted quickly and swung her over his shoulder. She let out a yelp of pain as the people who were with her began fighting the man, I watched in awe as the man single handedly beat them all.

He began walking towards me with a soft smile. "Say what's your name young man?"

"Y/n Krux, I was named after the first name of my father! Who are you?"

"My name is Wu" his face showed a bit of concern when I mentioned my last name.

"Say how old are you y/n?"

"Seven?"

"Ah alright, well how would you feel to train under me y/n?"

"Train? What do you mean?"

"I sense a great power in you, and I want to help you master that ability."

I gasped happily and hugged Wu, which caught him off guard.

"I'd love to train under you mister Wu!"

He rubbed my head causing a small giggle to escape, he then picked me up.

"I hope you enjoy your time with me young one, the process will be slow but I'll make it worth it"

"Okay!"

After a few minutes all the running I did finally caught up to me and I fell asleep in wus arms. I woke up in a small bed in an unfamiliar room, I smelt tea and immediately got up, I loved tea, especially after waking up, it always helped calm me.

"I see someone's awake, how did you rest y/n?" I looked up at Mr.Wu smiling brightly.

"It was great Mr.Wu! And is that tea? Can I have some?" He looked a bit shocked at my question before chuckling softly.

"Of course you can have some y/n, but be careful it's very hot." He handed me a cup of hot tea.

The smell immediately calmed my tense nerves, I took a sip, enjoying the taste, it's heat did not effect me cause I was used to it.