02. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

'theres nothing to do anymore Koko you taught me everything you knew..'

"Yes but the time has come for our freedom"

'what do you mean? We've tried everything in here?'

"The present has found us my friend."

'you mean were actually getting out of here!?'

"Indeed."

'finally I've been dying to know how the present is!'

"Hm we shall forever be in dept to our savior"

'of course, hell they could be a monster and I'll still give them my life.'

"Glad to know"

I had passed out in the void.. unaware of what was happening as this was a first.

I woke up and immediately saw the blue sky, I sat up as quick as I could with the biggest smile I have ever done.

"I.. I'm free.. FINALLY Oh I've missed this pain in the ass world.. it's been so long since I've seen the sun.." I remember someone had saved me, I looked around and saw a kid, with blonde hair and a ebony hoodie.

I got on my knee bowing to the young boy, who was damn right confused.

"Thank you.. you have freed me, and I will forever be in your dept."

"W-what? O-oh uh your welcome! Now you will be loyal to only me, your new dark lord!" The kid laughed evilly poorly.

I stood up "of course, may I ask if your name, my savior?"

"Uh yeah my name's Lloyd garmadon son of lord garmadon!"

"Garmadon had a son..? Well I shall address you as Young Garmadon, or master Lloyd, if that Is alright with you?"

"Yea that's fine now what's your name? I at least need to know the name of my first henchman!"

"My name is Y/N Krux, and I am at your service till I die, you have freed me from a mistake I made many years ago.."

"Huh well y/n! I suggest we get to know each other, since we'll be stuck together forever."

"Of course Young Garmadon," 'speaking formally fucking sucks'

"Yes but we must respect our savior, and maybe he can tell us about this time"

'yeah guess so'

"So we'll be headed for the nearest village! To rob them of their candy!"

"Hm candy? By not their money aswell?"

"That'd be to basic! I want to be original no one would expect to me to want candy of all things!" He did his 'evil' laugh again.

"Master Lloyd remind me to teach you houd to evil laugh properly"

"Fine also you do know you don't have to all formal with me, I may be the next dark lord but I don't want everyone to be all formal. It's disgusting."

"Ah alright, that's understandable, Lloyd." He turned to look at me, the sudden change in my attitude and voice spooked him a bit.

"Well here we are! Now let's demand candy from these weak villagers!"

"Let's do this. I shall be your body guard, I am a bit rusty in fighting."

"That's alright y/n- Jesus your tall."

"Hm? I'd consider 6'3 a normal height?"

"Wh- giants these days.."