"Got it."

Whew, that was hard work. I actually had to think for a second.

In but a second the two Uchiha spammed the shit out of the hack that is Genjustu. Seriously, it's sooooo unfair I can't use it! Like, I just wanna traumatise a couple people, why is that so hard to understand?!

After a minute or two Kakashi fell back for a Chakra transfusion while the bandaged dude was stunned momentarily.

Just for a second because any longer then Kakashi would've just finished him of instead of having a transfusion.

The battle was in our favour at the moment.with Sasuke and Asaji still having a good amount of Chakra and me giving everyone enough to continue to power everyone up.

Unfortunately, Chakra does not equal stamina. Chakra can enhance the body if you have enough of it. We don't have enough to spare on such things so we are more worried about dropping dead from exhaustion rather then the enemy.

Fortunately, the bandaged dude was in the same position as us so I guess it's all good.

And then a couple of Senbon flew out of a random tree and into the guys neck. Oof, that looks painful, not to mention the awkward position he fell in.

The pretty mask person lands next to the bandaged dude and begins to talk to Sensei. I'm not really listening to the conversation because, well, no matter how much Chakra you have you're gonna be a little winded of a transfusion on that scale.

"Thank you for the assistance-blah, blah."

Ok, so basically the pretty masked person was a hunter nin and was looking for the bandages dude or something like that.

Asaji took care of everything with them as we set back off onto the road. And then Sensei passed out.

"Soooo, what are we gonna do about him?"

"Obviously leave him, he's dead weight Naruto."

"Sasuke, no, carry him right now."

"Hah!"

"Why can't you?!"

"Because I told you to and I am your sister. Do as I say."

So Sasuke was the one to carry Kakashi on his back. Well, I say on his back but he grabbed him by the legs and dragged him to the clients house.

And then we meet the clients daughter and grandson. His daughter was an absolute delight, I'm not gonna lie. But the grandson? He's the reason I think children should be forbidden.

Ok, harsh. I'm sorry little man, I know you're suffering and in grief so I'll let your annoying comments slide. But really, he's just a kid with no hope which is kinda sad.

But anyway moving onto more important matters, Sasuke's cooking. Asaji's cooking is also good but her brothers is something else.

And he's making sweets! It's just mochi but it's sooo good. And I'm kinda amazed he could get mochi here but I won't question it.

"Saskue, if being a Shinobi doesn't work just be a chef. The Daimyo would kill to have you as his personal chef."

"...Thank you?"

"Your welcome! But why did that sound more like a question on whether you should thank me or not? Eh, who cares! I met this really pretty guy in the woods!"

"Congratulations, I can't believe someone reached your standards in beauty."

"Yeah, he seemed really nice and is really pretty but I wouldn't date him."