✨ EPILOGUE ✨

Beginne am Anfang

"Definitely not to watch you cry, lovely sister and it's not to watch you loved up"

"You're just jealous because you've not found your mate yet"

"Jealous of you two? The fates forbid"

"You wound me"

"But you love me too"

"Did anything happen concerning the coven?"

"Nothing serious except a little misunderstanding between two wolves and a witch. Vier and I dealt with that already"

"That's for telling us". Demitri said

"Don't miss them too much, Aria. I was the favorite so let me do that " Eros told his sister suddenly looking and sounding serious.

None of them made it obvious but they missed their mother too; the affectionate side of her that taught them to stick together, love each other and be there for each other. The part of her that taught them how to defend themselves in tough situations like war, the part of her that taught them the importance of servitude to their Queendom, the part of her that taught them to respect and value all people regardless of their social status. For Aria, she even missed her random mind games that strengthened her mind and gave her insight into the mental views various people held. Dalcia took major part in her upbringing and she'd be a liar to deny how much she missed her. She was grateful for Zekai though she wasn't as close with him as previously he didn't show resentment for her despite what she'd done.

Eros, was the favorite like he said . And it was one thing he both loved and hated about his mother. Loving him so openly more than his sisters made him have a strained relationship with them because he felt for some reason they would treat him differently yet his mother was his number one confidant and he missed being in the comfort of her arms. It is a pity she turned out to be so cruel. He believed she genuinely thought she was doing the right thing just doing it the wrong way yet she ended up hurting everyone around her. Their father, Zekai had still not gotten over her actions though he tried to make them think otherwise. Losing his daughter, wife and true mate did a number on him and he could never recover from it.

"They were my family too, Eros. How can I forget my mother and sister? But you're right, you'll make sure to do the crying for me from now on. Right?" Aria said with misty eyes and Eros nodded smiling back at her.

"Yes, I'll do the crying from now on."

"And I'll be happy watching you do it"

"Of course you will, you mean woman" Eros joked making them all laugh.

"I love you too, brother " Aria said as he turned to leave.
She learned to cherish these moments while they lasted and even when they didn't last.

A fond memory of her sister invaded her thoughts. They'd just been caught stealing snacks at midnight by their brother. Midnight snacks were their shared ritual and Eros joined them after they begged him not to snitch on them. It became their secret ever since.

"Moró "
Demitri called making her look up at him with a bright smile as she admired his features.

"Yes love?"

"What're you thinking of?"

"Just a fond memory of my sister. In all the six years, I've never celebrated her birthday. I only mourned but today is different and I'll make the next years different too. Today I smiled because of her."

"I believe she'd want that for you" Demitri added pressing a kiss atop her head

"Thank you for being with me through it all"

Demitri spun her to face him instead of saying anything and with his mouth on hers,he showed her why she didn't have to thank him over and over again and he showed her how happy he was to have stayed with her through it all.

"I love you, Demitri" She confessed and he cupped her face in both hands.

"I've lived for myself long enough. From now on, every breath I take will be for you, moró". He said while staring intensely into her eyes and paused, spreading a hand over her stomach, before continuing "and this little one too". He finished making her gasp.

"How did you?" She asked

"Did you possibly think you could hide anything from me?"

"I tried ".

"Well that should tell you not to ever try hiding anything from me again. It won't work "

"I love that you know me so well "

"I love that too "

He agreed pulling her flush against him and claiming her lips in a sensual kiss.

THE END!
thanks for reading lovelies ❤️

I'm grateful to everyone who read and voted on Denial. .

Please check out my other book, Inferno over here and on Inkitt. Thank you and bye for now lovelies ❤️.