She -1-

Everything change after the shinobi war.

Sasuke was able to go back to the village without getting executed. Ino owned the flowershop, Shikamaru is now a teacher in the academy.Choji, now a head cheff. TenTen a blacksmith. Lee, living a youthful life. Sai travelling and painting his new found emotions and common sense.

Kakashi, the Hokage. Sakura was the head of the Hospital and being very good at it. Kiba owns a pet shop with Shino especially dogs and bugs. Kurenai raising the child.

As for Hinata,she was still humble, shy and passionate.

The only thing that change was her love for Naruto. It was just a simple admiration, for he was able to save the village and fullfil his undying love for Sakura.

Although she properly but shyly confessed she was rejected.

The day they got together was the day her heart stopped. The day they got married, her lungs gave out.

She was gentle enough to forgive, but not passive enough to forget. She cried a river that night and slowly got over the old feelings.

Today is the day to leave the Hyuga compound. She did not get herself disown but after Neji's death, she cannot tolerate the painful memory of her dear cousin.

Her things was already in her apartment, neat and tidy. She stayed in her cousins room saying 'see you again'. With that she left.

Her apartment was not that small, but it wasn't big either. She has her own room a fully equipped kitchen. A big clean bathroom. And living room, enough for the whole rookie nine to fit. Okay, it was big after all.

'I just came here to tell you, that I never knew how much my life changed after this.That I came to love you' Hinata Hyuga

.