Davina Preston: Discussions

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Do you?" He asked, grabbing my chin softly.

"Yes sir. I understand." I whispered and he kissed me before leaning down, kissing my inner thigh.

"Good girl." Azriel kissed my cheek.

"You're so beautiful." Damien said softly as he leaned back up, gripping my jaw as he kissed my neck.

I felt my breath get caught in my throat.

Azriel clutched my thigh, his mouth on the other side and I moaned, in fucking heaven.

"Your skin tastes so good." Azriel sucked on a part of my throat, his tongue dragging up until my jaw before pulling me to kiss him.

His hand ran through my damp hair. Tugging softly to force my head back.

His tongue dipped into my mouth and I gasped when Damien came up, joining us, his hand on my throat, tongues trading in and out of my mouth, moving along my throat, hands moving around me, overwhelming me and my sex drive.

"Can I pull your tank top up? I wanna see you." Azriel asked, Damien still nipping at my neck.

"Yeah." I nodded and he pulled it up, Damien backing up as they tugged it over my head, hands moving along my chest, clutching and cupping my breasts.

Mouths kissed along the peaks of my boobs.

I groaned when Damien pulled my nipple into his mouth, my hand finding his hair, Azriel kissing me, wrapping an arm around my waist, forcing my back to arch as he moved down, his tongue dragging over my other.

"Oh my god." I bit my lip, humming.

"You should go to bed." Damien kissed my jaw.

I nodded, realizing how tired I truly was.

Although I was aroused, that was easily eased as they began moving my hair from my face, being so sweet.

"You should stay. At least until I'm asleep if you can't." I told them, Damien hooking his arms under my legs and back, scooping me up.

"We're staying." Azriel said, bringing my tank top.

I told them the directions to my room.

"I only have a queen bed." I yawned.

"We'll make it work." I was set down, immediately going under the warmth of my covers.

"Can I have my tank-"

"Nope." Azriel smiled, finding my hamper in my closet and tossing it in there.

"Well fine." I frowned.

Damien came in on my left side, Azriel on my right.

So squished but so warm. I heard Azriels shirt hit the floor.

"What size bed do you usually sleep on?" I asked them.

"California King. We do hold each other but while we're sleeping we can't be near each other." Azriel laughed.

"Will I be beat up while you're asleep?" I asked.

"This is a good test for bed compatibility." Damien chuckled.

I smiled when they kissed above me, saying goodnight although they were right next to each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking D?" Azriel asked.

"What-"

"Im pretty sure that was a given." Damien answered.

"Am I missing-"

"Shh." Azriel and Damien turned on their elbows, facing me.

They pulled down the covers and I tried pulling it back up.

They both sort of were on their bellies and sides, one leg from each of them capturing mine in their grip, Azriels arm going over my lower waist, Damien above his.

But they didn't tug, I wasn't being dragged in two different ways. I was just there.

They both moved, smiles on their faces as Damien's teeth gently touched over my nipple, the sound of his teeth and the metal slightly grazing together.

I gasped when they both began sucking on my nipples again, slightly toying with me.

"You can't do that. I can't sleep like this. When-why was this even talked about behind my back?" I frowned.

"Because your boobs are so fucking good and so soft. Why not?" Azriel asked.

"I'm too sensitive for this." I whispered.

"Get used to it. This is what happens when you're the only one out of the three of us with tits. You have two men, two boobs, two nipples, so it's meant to be. Sleep good little love." Damien kissed my cheek.

And I actually did fall asleep like this.