Warn

"F-Fanny.!" Bubble screamed out. Fanny smashed herself against Liy as Liy collapsed on the ground. Liy grumbled in annoyance. Fanny quickly turned around.

"RUN! JUST RUN!"

Bubble slowly backed away. But she didn't want to leave Fanny. If she does, Liy will-

"WARN THE OTHERS BUBBLE NOW RUN."

Bubble hesitated.

"I HATE THIS TOO BUBBLE BUT SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW SOMEHOW."

All pressure got into her.

"B-But.."

"Bubble."

"It's okay."

"You'll be fine at least..right?" Fanny muttered as she put up a weak smile. Bubble's tears started to flow. She backed away even more. "..I'm sorry.!" Bubble ran away eventually after some encouragement. Liy immediately got up. She punched Fanny as she collapsed on the ground. Liy held up Fanny on her 'neck' as she held up her other hand which created a lazer.

"You know Fanny?"

"I never hated you this much until now."

Fanny was coughing blood but still kept a small smirk on her face. Showed a huge smug. "There's nothing you could do- I know damn well Bubble will tell everyone." Liy growled in anger.

"..including your team."

"..AND Tree."

Liy's eyes widened. She wanted to forget. She wanted to forget what her team would ever think of her after finding out. "Y..You." Liy shot a death glare at Fanny.

"You really hate me huh.?"

Fanny eyed her.

"Obviously, you've literally killed 3 objects AND attempted to kill Bubble. Creating such devastating damages on us mentally and you're saying this? Really?" Fanny's eye twitched.

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY"

Liy shot Fanny in the face with the lazer zap. Fanny screamed in agony. Her legs were twitching in pain.

IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATETHIS
IHATE-

Bubble had been running.

It felt so endless.

Her 'throat' was so dry.

But she managed to yell.

"LIY DID IT.!"

Many objects stared at her.

Pin muttered in shock.

"..W..What.?"

"Liy did it."

Some objects were cursing under their breath in fear or anger. Some just were in pure shock. But most were eyeing on Death PACT. "Um..this is some form of irony.?" Ruby muttered.

"..Liy wouldn't-..she..-" Tree felt like he was stabbed in the chest after hearing this. Getting betrayed by his loved one. Pie patted him on the back for confront. "What should we do then..?" Remote said.

"We should hide."

Lollipop yawned after a long nap. She rubbed her eye.

"Gosh..how long did I sleep for.?"

Lollipop looked around. Saw wasn't there. She assumed she was outside. All she heard was silence in the house. Which was abnormal considering no object here shuts up. Lollipop frowned.

"There's probably another murder or something.."

She stretched her arms as she got up from her bed. Lollipop headed out of her room to fetch some breakfast. Perhaps some pancakes will do.

Lollipop wasn't used to this abnormal silence that she is receiving right now. As soon she grabbed the frying pan, she immediately got jump scared by the loud door slam. She got out of the kitchen to see who it was.

"Huh? Gaty? My friend, what is up with that poor expression?" Lollipop questioned. Gaty looked up to Lollipop in fear. "Lollipop..be careful out there." Lollipop frowned. "Gaty I already know abo-"

"It's Liy. I advise you stay away from the Death PACT for a while. I don't think they're taking this news well." Gaty said in a unwell tone as she slowly went back to her room. Lollipop couldn't even process it.

"Ah..I see.."

"But why did she even commit such action..?"

"What will we do now.?"

"Oh my sugar..Four..X..come back.."

——————————————————
I didn't even write an script for this chapter so uh..it's wonky ik I'll try to think what to do for this turn of plot for a while until I pull myself together.

Anyways Liy get funked lol also I'll start adding drawings for each kill. I already did it for Woody so far. Match's is in progress.

Ok bye