Weak

Bubble excused herself to leave. Many objects were concerned but let her go. She was probably the one who's going through it all right now. She never even got to talk to Match of how she felt.

Now she never will.

The hallways were loud of silence.

She felt dizzy by the sudden emotions

Bubble stepped out of the porch. She sat down on the stairs. She sighed as she looked at her hands. Her mind was fuzzy. After Pencil was eliminated..all responsibility went towards Match. She became.."corrupted" basically. Blinded by power that she doesn't even realize her own doings.

She wanted to shout.

But instead, tears came out.

Bubble felt weak for holding back. If only she spoke out earlier. She wouldn't have..walked off. Her eyes became blank. No purpose. What's the point?

Everyone is going to leave her behind.

Simply because she is weak.

Bubble heard the door open. She blinked. "Fanny..?" Fanny grumbled. Fanny walked up as she sat down next to Bubble. They both didn't speak. They stared at the starry night. Bubble sighed.

"I don't get it. Why's everything falling apart.? First Four disappears. Then Woody died. Now Match is dead..?! What's next.? Am I going to die.?" Bubble said. She was full of despair. She didn't want to know what's going to happen next. Fanny sighed.

"Everyone is devastated Bubble. It's understandable why you're acting like this."

Bubble looked at her.

"Bu-"

"But worrying about Match isn't important! She's not our main focus! Our focus is Four and who is behind all of the murder cases.! Grieving won't do!"

...

Fanny backed away a bit. Realizing what she said last. "..Sorry. I'm just..I hate what's happening right now. I'm just.." Fanny grumbled. Bubble was in tears again. But somewhat smiling but she was still hurt by that.

"Fanny..I know that Match was..Bad..I tried to help her..I never bothered to talk back at her..Or I'll be denied. I've been friends with her for so long, I didn't want to lose all of that.."

"If only I wasn't so..scared.."

Fanny sighed.

"Bubble..I know. I'm guessing you're scared how she'll react of you standing up for yourself."

...

"God I'm bad at this type of stuff. I never had a real friend I don't know how it works." She muttered. Bubble blinked. She began wiping her tears.

"Heh.."

"I'm pathetic.."

Fanny didn't catch that.

"Huh?"

Bubble immediately shook her head.

"Nothing.!"

"..Nothing."

Bubble walked away. Fanny jumped down from the stairs. "Wait where are you going.?!" She yelled out. Bubble stopped but didn't turn around. "I'm..going back to our house..I'm tired." She said. She was smiling. She turned.

"I'll be okay Fanny."

Fanny sighed.

"Alright."

"Liy..Are you sure your head feels better?" Tree asked as he placed his hand on Liy's head. "No." Liy mumbled. Tree stared at Liy. "You look exhausted..Go sleep..Okay?" Liy nodded as she got deeper to the bed. "I'll come back tomorrow okay?" Tree said as he waved goodbye at Liy. Liy waved back as Tree left the room.

...

Oh great. You're injured. Now we can't kill.

Liy just blinked.

It's your fault you tried to act too quick.

Liy blinked.

ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!

"Give me a rest dammit!"

...

"God the nerve of this voice."

——————————————————
LOOK ITS 12 AM AS IM WRITING THIS 😭😭 ITS BAD IM SORRY-

Anyways the next chapter might be focusing on bleh or Iance for a while so stay tuned for that ig?

Bye 😋😋