Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?

Comenzar desde el principio

"What does that mean?" Mr. Aaron asks "I means I would appreciate it, if you didn't try to put the moves on her in front of me or Lotusia" I glare at him wanting to hit him, but I knew I couldn't "She's my friend and I don't particularly enjoy seeing that" Mr. Zane tells him.

"Why would that even bother you, shouldn't you be happy for her?" Mr. Aaron asks him "I look out for her and Lotusia" I look away from him as he says this, Mr. Aaron laughs a bit "She could take care of herself and Lotusia" Mr. Aaron tells him "You don't know them like I do" I glare at the wall not like him accusing Mr. Aaron like this.

"Are you sure about that?" Mr. Aaron asks egging it on with him "They tell me everything, I'm their best friend" Mr. Zane tells him "They tell me everything as well like how you play with ponies" Mr. Aaron says looking away from him, I see Mr. Zane back up as Mr. Aaron puts me down "Go to see what Aphmau's doing, okay" I nodded and headed over to see Ms. Aphmau on the couch. I join her and we look for something to watch on TV.

I follow her as she gets up from the couch over to where the boys were "Hey guys, Gravity Falls ended and I need to catch up on what..." she cuts herself off looking up at the boys confused, I wonder what happened after I left, they both seemed angry "What are you guys doing?" Ms. Aphmau asks them "Just telling him, how good a friend you both are" Mr. Aaron tells us through gritted teeth "I already know that because I'm their best friend" Mr. Zane also said in gritted teeth, Both getting into each other's faces.

I hide behind Ms. Aphmau a little scared "I thought you two would get along but I guess I was wrong and now you both are scaring Lotusia" Ms. Aphmau says sadly looking down "What, but Aphmau no" Mr. Zane says softly "It's not like that, I just didn't appreciate the way he was taunting me with you" Mr. Aaron tells us.

Mr. Zane makes a 'Hmph' noise "It wasn't taunting" Mr. Zane tells him "Aphmau, we can get along or at least try too" Mr. Zane tells us "And sorry, Lotusia, for scarying you" Mr. Zane apologizes "Yeah, sorry Lotusia" Mr. Aaron apologizes too. Ms. Aphmau looks up from the floor as I come out from behind her "Well, we would appreciate it if..." Ms. Aphmau was cut off by the sound of a thuds or someone getting beat up from outside. I raised and brow and ran over to Mr. Aaron, who picked me up.

We all looked at the door, we all head out to see Mr. Travis on the ground, I could see Aunty Katelyn walking away back to the house, I knew what had happened. I began to play with Mr. Aaron's hoodie strings ignoring the conversation "Only when I look into your eyes baby" I look over with a glare "Don't do that Travis" I hear Mr. Zane tell him.

"Zane here apparently doesn't like googly eyes" I giggle a bit "What does that mean?" Ms. Aphmau asks them "N-NOTHING!" Mr. Zane shouts looking away "WAIT! Are you guys all hanging out? Can I join you?" He asks us "I've got nothing better to do" He finishes "NO!" Mr. Zane shouts first "NO!" Mr. Aaron shouts next.

I shake my head no, I know if these to continue to fight, Mr. Travis will join in with his own thing and probably make it worse "Of course you can Travis, you're more than welcome to" I place my head on Mr. Aaron's shoulder in disappointment as Mr. Aaron kept quiet "...Even after he flirted with you...?" Mr. Zane asks her.

"To me, Travis is always jerking...joking when he flirts because he has terrible social skills with women except with Katelyn, I honestly think he has a crush on her or Lucinda. I obviously can't tell anymore Travis" Ms. Aphmau explains "That's not fair, Aphmau" Mr. Travis whines at her "We used to be close, remember. I know you" Ms. Aphmau says confusing us "Close?" Mr. Aaron asks "What do you mean?" Mr. Zane asks her as well.

I just looked confused, I'm sure she mentioned something about it but so much has happened that I forgot "Back in..." Mr. Travis began but Ms. Aphmau cuts him off as she sighs "It's a story for another time. But Travis and I used to be really good friends way back until he moved" Ms. Aphmau explains briefly "Honestly, that is a story for another time." Mr. Travis agrees with her.