➣ your pleading eyes

↝ not requested↻ chosen by sun, again ( sunsaturs )

↝ not requested
↻ chosen by sun, again ( sunsaturs )

➣ wherein: porchay had moved to new york to study music further, to get away from the pain. he knew kimhan was there, kimhan had been there for longer than porchay. what happens when one night, one eventful night, porchay pleads kimhan for his help?

↝ trigger warnings
↻ alcohol misuse, drug abuse, blood, crazy kimhan, killer kimmy.

START

porchay sighed as he dropped his notes on the desk, the dust particles making him cough before he covered his mouth. "you good there chay?" porchay's friend, nick, questioned him. "oh yeah, just the stupid dust" porchay chuckled, looking back up after his fit of coughs. before the two got to speak again, another loud voice echoed through the half empty classroo, soon to be filled with more students.

"CHAY, NICK!!" a girl with beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes beamed. "mia" nick laughed. "do you guys want to come to the party tonight?!" mia questioned, plopping down in the seat next to porchay. "party?" the boy asked, his eyebrows in a slight frown. "yeah! party. it's just a party between us and some seniors, maybe some from different universities too!" mia explained, her smile brighter than the sun itself.

porchay took his time to think meanwhile nick agreed quicker than he could even think. "what about you, chay?" mia inquired, nudging porchay's shoulder to get his attention. "oh, i think i'll p-" porchay was about to finish his sentence before someone did so for him. "pass" a slightly higher voice interrupted. "layla! you're finally here" nick beamed, gesturing for layla to sit besides him. the girl rolled her eyes before sitting down next to the male.

"come on chay, you should come, these parties are actually pretty fun" nick interfered, adding his own thoughts about the idea of porchay joining. the younger male sighed. it brought him back to that day. it was horrible and the fact that maybe, just maybe. it could repeat itself was not something porchay was excited for. he just wanted some peace and quiet. "fine.. i'll come" porchay grumbled, dropping his head on the desk. the three cheered before the professor walked inside the classroom and begin teaching the lecture.
_______