➣ your lustful innocence

↝ not requested↻ i really felt like writing killer kimhan and porchay being there too soo

↝ not requested
↻ i really felt like writing killer kimhan and porchay being there too soo

➣ wherein: one night, porchay walks inside his home and there, he sees his husband, all bloody with a maniacal look on his face. he sighs.

↝ trigger warnings
↻ blood, death, murder

START

porchay shuffles around in bed, the sheets covering his half naked body, the marks on his smooth, fair skin fading as the days passed. the young male sighed, sitting up and looking around, the side of the bed was empty, cold, no sign of warmth. "p'kim?" porchay called out. "yes darling?" kimhan replied, this made porchay smile, he jumped out of bed and ran to their bathroom, there, his husband was combing his long hair, however, his eyes watched porchay as he stepped inside.

the younger slipped his hands around kimhan's waist and he hugged him from the back, the warmth of kimhan's body giving porchay comfort. the comfort he so strongly needed. "what's wrong baby?" kimhan lulled as one hand made its way on top of porchay's. "you're never in bed when i wake up.." porchay muttered, his cheeks puffed. kimhan chuckled, placing the comb on the edge of the sink as he turned around, pulling porchay into a hug.

"sorry little one, i just had to get ready for work, i'll take a note of that and make sure next time i don't get out of bed without my angel" kimhan softly spoke as he tightly held onto his husband, pecking his forehead lovingly. porchay hid his face in the olders chest, taking in the sound of his steady heartbeat. it made porchay relax and ignore everything else.

"i love you, p'kim" porchay whispered, kissing kimhan on the chest. "i love you too, porchay" kimhan whispered back as he pecked the younger's head. "baby, could you bring my clothes for me?" kimhan asked, his smile never faltering. porchay happily nodded as he skipped out of the bathroom and to their closet. the older watched, adoring the sight. adoring that innocence of his husbands.
_____

kimhan groaned in frustration as the blood dripped on the carpet. "fuck, you weren't meant to bleed this much" kimhan complained as he wiped the blood away with an old rag, rage taking over him. "fuck, fuck, FUCK!" he screamed, throwing the rag to one side, staining the wall with freshly wiped blood. "shit.." he continued as he watched the blood drip down the wall. "angel won't be happy about that.." kimhan muttered to himself as he walked over to where the blood was dripping. "this looks as if i killed him with way more force" kimhan laughed before he wiped off the blood.

he continued to wipe the blood that was left, making sure there was no stain left behind, nothing to be seen, no smell, nothing. he then called one of his men to pick up the body and dump it somewhere, it was a nightly routine, him getting rid of those who hurt his angel. "my love is better off without you now, your harsh words won't get to him any longer.." kimhan whispered as the blade of his knife slowly and carefully slit open the mans throat, blood gushing out, some going on his face.