➣ secret?

↝ not requested ↻ chosen by mars ( -saturverse )

↝ not requested
↻ chosen by mars ( -saturverse )

➣ wherein: the annual sports competition takes an unexpected turn as the basketball game turns into a battle between the football players and basketball players.

↝ trigger warnings
↻ none needed for this chapter !

START

"don't you know how to drabble the fucking ball properly?" the team vice-captain shouted loudly, scolding the poorly playing members of the team. they all looked down, ashamed. this was their last practice before the real game and their vice-captain wasn't happy at all, not as if the coach was any better. "kimhan, they're your team members but none can drabble the ball properly, what type of training do you do with them?!" the coach shouted at their captain who was situated on the bench, watching them. "coach, there is no point shouting, it's a waste of your old breath, don't waste it jackson, you never know if you have a tomorrow" kimhan spoke as he got up from the bench he was sat on not too long ago.

the team members gasped at kimhan's words. their coach, jackson, was turning red out of rage and complete, utter anger. "DON'T GIVE ME ATTITUDE KIMHAN!" he yelled at him. kimhan simply shrugged as he walked over to their vice-captain, peat, and took the ball from him. "it's either you let us practice or we fail, you pick" kimhan bluntly stated, passing the ball to one of his teammates. the coach was infuriated but just stomped away, not arguing any further. "what is it with you and coach?" peat questioned as he sent off the rest to keep practicing. "he's just always angry, not my fault" kimhan laughed as he watched the boys get into their positions.

"milk isn't here so it'll be a hard game" peat broke the silence and kimhan groaned loudly. "only if that idiot wouldn't have pushed into her like that" he complained, ruffling his long hair. in the corner of his eye, he saw the football team approach the field. he knew that they would most likely argue, it was justified. they weren't meant to be practicing on the football field but the sports hall was under construction due to safety hazards.

"kimhan" peat warned. kimhan knew what was coming so he readied himself. "P'KIM!" he heard his best friend, porchay, shout his name. the basketball boys turned to look at who was causing the ruckus and they all sighed, porchay was kimhan's rival in the game but also his best friend, how complicated, right? "angel!!" kimhan faked an excited tone as he turned around. he was met with a pouty porchay, his hands on his slim waist as he tapped the heel of his foot. "i told you multiple times to stop calling me that. especially if you don't mean it" porchay rolled his eyes at the older as he got on his tiptoes and smacked kimhan across the head.

"CHAY!" he yelled as he placed a hand on his head. "that's what you get for stealing the field!" porchay exclaimed as he laughed. the older groaned in annoyance, his best friend may seem cute and sweet, which he was, don't get him wrong. however, this boy, the football team's captain was wicked and unexpected. "was there really any need to slap me though?" kimhan complained as he glared at him. his line of sight catching the way the football team's members watched the two bicker. "well, you stole the field from us which means we can't practice, it's only deserved, right guys?" porchay snickered. "YES" the football team basically roared. kimhan groaned.