➣ will you love me?

↝ not requested↻ this is a special birthday present to the one and only

↝ not requested
↻ this is a special birthday present to the one and only... marsi!! biufilms wishing this bean a very happy birthday, the sharer of my braincells who is getting older ahha. 1041 should do you good lol !!

➣ wherein: porchay has what you would call the biggest crush on his universities heartthrob who is also his best friend, kimhan. porchay doesn't want to tell his best friend about this unrequited crush but... will kimhan hold back?

↝ trigger warnings
↻ none needed for this oneshot !

START

porchay wouldn't lie if he would tell you he has cried more than ten times today. the young boy was currently laying on the floor of his university gym, internally screaming at the pain a stupid basketball caused him. "oh, come on chay, it's not that big of a deal!" ohm, his best friend interrupted him. "ohm, listen, if you haven't gone through it, don't speak" porchay muttered, sulking at the pain. "baby!" a voice, deep and raspy called out. that exact voice was the reason of porchay's immediate smile and happiness. he jolted up and he was met with his best friend, kimhan, running right towards him with his arms wide open.

porchay instantly ran and jumped in the olders arms, kimhan wrapping them tightly around porchay as the younger wrapped his legs around the olders slim waist. "angel, how are you?" kimhan softly questioned, pecking the youngers forehead lovingly. that's also exactly when porchay felt safest but also when he felt saddest. he had a huge crush on his best friend and he was scared to tell him, why? because he thought he'd ruin their friendship by telling him about it. therefore, he's been stuck with that aching pain whenever kimhan would do something sweet and loving like calling him all those names and kissing him on the forehead.

"i'm alright p'kim, my head hurts though~" porchay whined, nuzzling his face in the olders neck. he could feel kimhan's pulse and he could smell the cologne of the older. he was using porchay's favourite cologne. well, kimhan's usual cologne was porchay's favourite, he never used cologne himself. "what happened chay?" kimhan softly questioned, playing with a piece of porchay's hair. "i got hit in the head with the basketball, i don't recommend that" porchay mumbled, trying to take in the smell of kimhan. "look at me for a second" kimhan whispered and porchay did as told. he watched as the older examined him, looking for any kind of wound.

"you look alright, no bleeding or anything too bad, it was probably the impact" kimhan finalized as he caressed porchay's head gently. "maybe.." the younger muttered before nuzzling his face back in the crook of kimhan's neck. the older didn't react but instead, he walked over to ohm. "p'kim, hi!" the boy enthusiastically greeted. "what's up ohm" kimhan laughed, sitting down on one of the benches, slightly adjusting so that the boy on his lap would be comfortable.

goodbye is not goodbye | kimchay oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara