➣ sunshine and moon universe

↝ about sunshine and moon universe↻ sunshine and moon universe is the name me and mars ( biufilms ) came up with for our own small stories that we'll write together such as "bruises" and "will we talk"

↻ sunshine and moon universe is the name me and mars ( biufilms ) came up with for our own small stories that we'll write together such as "bruises" and "will we talk".

↝ about stories
↻ these stories won't be requests, they'll just be stories co-wrote by me and mars. we're geniuses when it comes to writing together. they will mainly consist of kimchay, of course.

↝ we won't update daily
↻ that is because these stories is what i or mars come up with at the most random time, it's either i request something of them and he writes it but then i say "WE SHOULD WRITE IN DIFFERENT POVS" soo, they'll come one by one haha.

↝ contents of stories
↻ depending on the idea, these can be fluff, crack, a combo of those, angst, a combo of everything.

↝ contents of stories↻ depending on the idea, these can be fluff, crack, a combo of those, angst, a combo of everything

↝ overall
↻ the oneshots written by me and mars ( biufilms ) underneath this chapter all the time. the actual requests will come underneath the chapter "requests". it shouldn't be too confusing haha. i hope you guys will enjoy our idea dump and us being us !

➣ the sunshine and moon universe is the universe created by crina and mars for their oneshots ! ( biufilms ) don't forget to check out mars's books ! they're an amazing person ! ||