Seon Woo smiled to himself as he sees Mi Young sleeping so comfortably on his arm. "Gosh, she's so cute when she sleeps." He thought to himself. He then decided to rest his head on top of hers. He didn't want this moment to end and wish that this would last forever. But the bus suddenly came to a halt, and this jolted Mi Young awake.

Mi Young suddenly got up and she looked out of the window excitedly as they were going to eat some good food. When she turned around, she saw see Seon Woo in a stiff position. "Oh? Sunbae, why did you take off your jacket?" She asks him.

"It is hot." He says. "Should we get off the bus?" I nodded and we both got off the bus to have our lunch before heading to the historical places that our classes planned to visit. We currently are eating spicy chicken stew at a small restaurant. Mi Young sat with Hye Sun, Jae Jin, Soo Kyung, and Lee Dam.

"It looks so good." Soo Kyung exclaimed and went to take one chicken drumstick but was stopped by Jae Jin.

"One second." He tells Soo Kyung and grabbed the tonsils from her. "Hye Sun try this." He grabs a drumstick for her and put it on her plate. "Drumsticks are the best when it comes to chicken."

"What? I was going to eat that." Soo Kyung sulks.

"She lived abroad, I'm sure she never had any Korean chicken. Try to be more considerate. And you already know how I'm indebted to her." Jae Jin says.

"Hey!" Soo Kyung shouted. "Why do we have to pay her back with everyone's braised chicken?"

"You can have it. I don't want it." Hye Sun says and gives Soo Kyung the drumstick. "I like wings better."

"Really. All right. The wings are so big." Jae Jin tells.

"Thanks." Hye Sun tells him.

Jae Jin then scoped a wing for me. "Mi Young, eat up." He tells me and I thanked him before digging in.

As we were eating, Moo Guen bumped into Hye Sun as he was running to get water. "Try to be more careful, okay? Please, Moo Guen." He tells himself. "Hye Sun, are you all right?" He asks her.

"Yes." Hye Sun says before she continues eating her food.

"Enjoy your food." He tells her before running off.

"Hey, why are you only eating the soup? Have some meat." Soo Kyung tell

✺ 𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ ❊ ༚.

From a distance, Seon Woo was watching Mi Young from afar. He got jealous when he saw Jae Jin putting food on her plate and she started smiling at him sweetly. After lunch, Seon Woo waited for Mi Young to come out of the restaurant so that he can talk to her as he didn't mean to run away from her after she rejected him.

"Hey, Mi Young." He calls out.

Mi Young stop in her tracks and turned around to face him. "What do you want?" She asks him.

"Don't mind how I asked you out. But don't tune it out completely." He tells me.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Mi Young, what are you doing here? Let's go." Jae Jin tells me.

"Hey. Are you her manager? Why do you always come and fetch her?" He asks Jae Jin.

"Because she's not comfortable around you." He tells Seon Woo.

"We're fine. I apologized to her many times, and we're all good now." Seon Woo says before looking at me.

"Jae Jin, it's fine. I don't feel uncomfortable with him. I've already forgiven him." I tell him.

"Gosh, Mi Young. You're so generous. I wouldn't forgive him for life." He says.