After my sister had gone back to her room, I looked at myself in a mirror. "Well, yes. He's not even in my league." I thought to myself.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Dam, Jae Jin, Mi Young

"Dam, Jae Jin, Mi Young." Soo Kyung shouted for us. "I went shopping for this trip. So? How do I look?"

"You need a pretty face to look pretty." Jae Jin tells Soo Kyung and she slapped him in the throat again.

"Darn, you." Soo Kyung cursed at him.

"Gosh, she's at it again," I tell Dam and Jae Jin.

"I'll see you later, Professor, TA." Soo Kyung mimics Jung Seok. "Did you see how Seok was dying to get on the good side of Professor Seo and TA."

"It looks like you're dying to do some Seok bashing." Jae Jin tells her. Hey, be honest. Something happened other than how you two always compete for the best grades. There's no other reason to..."

"Forget it. Nothing else happened. Is Professor Shin coming?" Soo Kyung says as she tries to change the subject. "Professor Seo only adores Jung Seok, so I wanted to make sure I get on Professor Shin's good side."

"He had an important meeting to attend," I tell them.

"That's a huge relief." Jae Jin tells us. "I think I got on his bad side."

"Why? He hasn't been here for a long time." Soo Kyung says.

"Well, on the day I broke Hye Sun's car, Professor Shin was there too." Jae Jin tells us.

"Why was he there." Soo Kyung asks curiously.

"No idea. I'm not really sure, but he was in Hye Sun's car." Jae Jin says and I could see Lee Dam's face changed.

"Wait, why would a professor meet with a student outside of school?" Soo Kyung

"Hey, forget it. Stop asking weird questions." Lee Dam says. Let's get on the bus. The four of us got on the bus. Jae Jin sat with Soo Kyung, while Hye Sun sat with Lee Dam. I decided to sit alone as I was really tired and didn't want anybody to disturb me as I was sleeping. Suddenly, Seon Woo sat beside me. I gave him a questionable look while he just smile at me. I rolled my eyes and turned towards the window just so that I don't need to look at his face.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

After the bus had left the school, Mi Young decided to take a nap as she didn't get enough sleep the night before. She hugged her jacket and slept on the bus, Seon Woo saw that she was getting cold, so he decided to take off his jacket and put it on Mi Young, but Mi Young suddenly rested her head on his shoulder and this made him freeze on the spot as he didn't know what to do. To make matters worse, Mi Young then wrapped her arms around Seon Woo's right arm and continued sleeping like a baby.