"Gosh, you guys are a match made in heaven." She tells us. "You are so meant to be. It's like the whole universe wants you to be together."

"I said I wanted to know about my future," I tell her.

"I'm not lying. It's just the way it is." She continues on.

"Our relationship is nothing like..." I tell her but she interrupted me.

"You are having trouble finding your past lover. This seems to happen about more than 100 years ago and you're still not over it. The two of you were meant to be, you've even met him a couple of times when he got reborn, but the recent time when he was born, he was killed because of what you are." She tells me and Mi Young started freaking out as there was no way this person is the real deal.

"What are you talking about." Mi Young asks her.

"You know what I am talking about." She tells me before staring at me. I was about to say something, but we heard a loud gasp. Both Seon Woo and I turned around to see that it was Hye Sun.

"Gosh, Hye Sun. You scared me." I tell her.

"Sorry. I thought I saw something." She tells me. "Let's go, I need to talk to you." She then drags me which left Seon Woo very confused about what is going on.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"I know I can't tell you who is your soulmate but I saw the red string being connected to your pinky." She tells me.

"Wait what," I ask in shock and went to look at my pinkies but there was no red string tied to them. "I don't see it."

"That's strange. Then how come I could see it just now." She tells me.

"I'm not too sure," I tell her. "I think sansin is playing tricks with me."

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Lee Dam, Jae Jin, Hye Sun, and I were packing our booth up and we arrive at the after-party later than we had expected. We walked into the shop to see most of our classmates inside already. We took whatever seats were empty and sat down.

"3 soju and 2 beers. please." Jae Jin shouts.

"Okay." The owner says.

Sunghoon moved seats and sat beside Lee Dam while I sat in between Jae Jin and Seon Woo.

Soon a girl ask if Lee Dam and Sunghoon were dating. Lee Dam was pissed after hearing that and she suddenly say that she has a boyfriend which shocked both Jae Jin and Sunghoon.

"You have a boyfriend? Since when? Who is he? Where did you meet him? Is he a student here? Why haven't you told us." Jae Jin started asking.

"I'm saying it now. I'm seeing someone. I'll introduce him to you one day." She says and I could see Sunghoon's face change when he heard that Lee Dam has a boyfriend. "Right now, the situation isn't so good.

What do you mean by, the situation isn't good? How could you have a boyfriend? You weren't dating anyone." Jae Jin asks protectively and bombarding her with many questions. I couldn't take it and stuff lettuce into his mouth to shut him up.

After that, the girl still has the audacity to ask if Seon Woo and I are dating. "Then, what about the two of you? Are you guys dating?" She turns in front and asks Seon Woo and me.