At this time, the people in the temporary base in Tibet had gathered and were nervously waiting for three o'clock in the monitoring room.

    Wen Gefei and Xie Yan were sitting on the left and right, and in the middle were Lian Bidie and Ying Tongtong. Tang Guangyu also wanted to join in the fun, so he stood behind with a small notebook.

    On the unchanged screen, Ying Feng has turned into a huge cocoon, surrounded by a circle of gray unknown matter, once any other objects approach, they will be torn apart by the wind.

    The bottom line given by the country is that Ying Feng must be resolved before he is completely alienated, otherwise once he reaches the bottom line, he will not hesitate to cast the strongest force attack.

    For this reason, all the people around who may be affected have been evacuated, and only a few of them are still here.

    The others were there for Ying Feng, Tang Guangyu simply wanted to believe in an MIA - he was the only one who had witnessed that world.

    "It's still three minutes away." Wen Gefei said, "Ying Feng hasn't moved yet."

    Ying Tongtong was a little nervous, she didn't speak, she just kept holding on to her mother's skirt, and even Bidie pinched her and had nowhere to rest hand, and said calmly: "No rush, it's useless to rush."

    ​​A corner of the screen in front of them lit up, and a line of white characters appeared.

    [Please transmit the videotape of Lian Bidie’s zither sound to Xingwang. ]

    "I'll fix it." Lian Bidie immediately got up and went out, vaguely feeling that she was not as calm on the surface as she was on the inside.

    Tang Guangyu was a little amused: "I thought they didn't know how to use the star network."

    The group of people in the other world basically didn't buy Chenxi, and they all relied on the call of the six-pointed star to contact them. Wen Zheliu had a Chenxi, but he never saw him He used it.

    At this time, when I heard them uploading to the Star Network, I was moved by the feeling that the old antiques could finally use modern devices.

    Lian Bidie directly sent the piano sound she recorded to Ye Shou's account, and later recorded the words she and Ying Tongtong left for Ying Feng.

    She said with emotion: "I thought the most bizarre thing in my life was to be a heroine in a novel, but now I find out..."

    "What did I find?"

    "Well——I'm still the heroine." Lian Bidie opened with a smile. Made a joke to relax everyone's mood.

    At that time, she married Ying Feng regardless of her parents' wishes and gave birth to Ying Tongtong. She thought she was getting a small script, but her husband would become a supernatural person one day, and now he has become the biggest boss. She directly changed to a fantasy script to save the world.

    So, life is really amazing, no one knows what kind of script they will hold in their hands.

    When it was three o'clock, the screen shook for a moment, and a figure suddenly appeared in the dark night sky, standing outside the gray mist.