" relationship." Xu Lingshan commented, "Ark really didn't do anything, and I don't know how they kept pace with Suguang in the past."

When "Ark" was not beaten by the WPO and led to a direct change of dynasty, the leading party was Although the main combat faction and the defensive faction do not agree with the main combat faction wasting part of their troops on outward expansion, they do not have fierce conflicts.

This also leads to their internal conflicts although they are small, and they generally present a unified external appearance. In this case, when cooperating with Suguang, naturally there is only one voice, and the secret appeal is well concealed.

But the WPO made a big fuss, which directly ruined Fang Zhou's efforts, and the defensive faction's own interests were also damaged, so they were naturally unwilling to continue messing around with the main combat faction.

The two sides are centrifuged, one side is struggling to deal with things they don't usually touch in the open, and the other side is frantically dragging their feet in the dark, plus Huaguo's pressure on their actions, Ark itself is in chaos, let alone coordinating ordinary people and aliens. balance between the capable. Now they are not even in a better position than the ever-quiet Confederate States. Although Xu Lingshan is not clear about what the WPO is doing, she still feels that the Ark is about to end. An official organization can't even achieve the most basic order, so what else can it do?

She can only hope that the ups and downs will return to the ups and downs, and the lives of ordinary people below will be more stable.

The best friend sighed with emotion for a while and said: "Fortunately, we are in Huaguo, Shuguang is really reliable, and there are many handsome guys...

Hehehehe!" Xu Lingshan said helplessly: "You are really serious for only a second!"

She just wanted to call Chenxi Putting it down and going to lunch, she found a prompt popped up on the top official news interface, and she clicked in to have a look.

"A strange text appeared on the western beach of the United States. Is it weird or God's punishment?" My best friend leaned over and read each word, "This topic has the flavor of UC."

Xu Lingshan scrolled down and saw a short video.

Click in, and a reporter with blond hair and brown eyes is wearing a poncho, reporting professionally in the gray rain. Behind her is a chaotic sea. The waves have calmed down, and they are rushing towards the beach.

She said: "There has been no tsunami in Carlow Beach for many years this morning, but after we arrived, everyone can see that the tsunami has subsided. It is understood that no casualties were caused because it was still early. Now let me take you to see it..." The

reporter carefully moved over to see her expression, and those who didn't know thought she was going to the execution ground instead of work.

Finally, in the painful choice between money and life, she still stepped onto the beach. The next second, the beautiful lady reporter let out an exclamation, the video vibrated violently, and then it was over.

My best friend slowly put out a question mark: "That's it? I didn't see what was written on it and it disappeared. This content is like a marketing account, and there is no point at all."