Wen Muqing didn't hesitate too much, and put the crane outside Ying's house.

    Now, he wants to use Ye Tingshen to erase the memory of known people, and then bring Ying Tongtong back to the Deep Blue Palace.

    The lithe young man jumped onto the tree, his silver eyes fixed on the unlit villa.

    ...

    Xie Yan went to find Wen Gefei, and found that he was arguing with the psychotherapist Wang Can at the door.

    He walked over and asked, "What happened?"

    Wen Gefei took a long breath, and slowly exhaled: "It's okay, I just came to inform Ms. Wang that tomorrow's psychological treatment is cancelled, and I want to search her room."

    Wang Can's smile subsided and she looked a little serious. She said: "You can check my room if you want to, but tomorrow's psychotherapy is the last course of treatment. It's unreasonable to interrupt rashly. I have to be responsible for the patient. Please give me your help." Let me explain."

    "Or, are you worried that I will tell him about his daughter's death?"

    These words had an ironic effect, and the two big men's faces were embarrassed for a moment.

    Xie Yan said, "Can't the time be changed?"

    Wang Can shook his head: "Psychotherapy is a course of treatment to seek stability and a sense of security. Due to physical factors, No. 502 has been in the cold for a long time, so he needs a warm and stable environment.

    " On the contrary, the son froze.

    Wen Gefei rubbed the center of his brows with a headache: "Resolve the situation, or should I accompany you all the way tomorrow?"

    Xie Yan remembered what Ye Tingshen said, hesitated for a while and said: "Stop, I will take on other responsibilities, Ms. Wang Can Let’s take care of other supernatural beings for the time being.”

    Wang Can flapped his nose, seemed to be a little angry, but he forced a smile and said, “That’s it, I’ll go out and calm down first, if you want to check the room, please feel free. .”

    She hurriedly walked out, as if she was angry when she encountered a patient who did not obey the doctor’s orders and made trouble for no reason.

    Wen Gefei said: "I have searched her body, and she didn't bring anything, not even Chen Xi."

    Xie Yan: "Ye Tingshen also sent me a message just now, still talking about this matter, he said he would Go protect Lian Bidie, let us thoroughly investigate the undercover inside."

    "Have you confirmed that there is an undercover?" Wen Gefei touched the edge of the table and the wall inch by inch, and said, "I don't understand that there are already set up Several layers of detection, how did they get in."

    "Maybe it's an instigation, maybe it's the influence of supernatural powers, the types of supernatural powers are all kinds of strange things, it's hard to guard against, and we can't guarantee the safest place." Xie Yan sighed, "Don't be afraid The force is strong, so I'm afraid of playing dirty tricks."     "In addition to No. 502, there are other aliens in our headquarters, but they were reminded by MIA early on to restrain their contact with weirdness. Their strength has not improved, and they live together. Ark is very It's hard to do." Wen Gefei said, "There are others...Xiao Tang has to be optimistic recently, we snatched him from Fang Zhou, so it is inevitable that Fang Zhou will have revenge."     Xie Yan sighed: "And You, you are also an ability of the auxiliary department. Recently, most of the ability users have been sent out to stabilize the situation and eliminate the Avengers. The police at the headquarters are not strong enough, so be careful."