But that group of people knew that Ying Feng was still alive, and even used it to take revenge on Ying Tongtong.

    Or maybe they didn't know that he was still alive, and they knew that Ying Feng seven years ago was already a capable person through someone's revelation.

    ——The fuse is the identity of the supernatural being.

    Wen Gefei has been in charge of Yingfeng for so long, so naturally he has a lot of information on him. He said: "Seven years ago, your scope was a bit general. He was a B-level ability user at that time, and he did at least twenty-five tasks in a year. "

    Wen Muqing said: "Where is the one near his house?"

    "There was a sudden and strange incident, only C-level intensity, Ying Feng found out and dealt with it directly, and Shuguang hadn't even been included at that time." Wen Gefei said, "Shuguang It was established a year after the strangeness appeared. At the stage when Ying Feng was active, many policies and rules were not comprehensive. If it was the information at that time, it would be difficult to guarantee that it would not have been leaked. It happened before, why would they trouble the dead?"

    Xie Yan kept silent, he took the information from Wen Gefei and flipped through it, the first one was the approved application, and the bottom one was about other alienated people in psychotherapy.

    "A total of fifteen psychotherapists have been recruited?" he asked, "Have they all been identified?"

    Wen Gefei nodded: "They all passed the test of supernatural powers, and their identity and background were also checked. The person in charge of Ying Feng is a veteran with more than ten years of experience. I have been watching."

    Wen Muqing didn't pay attention to their digressions, he resumed Ask Wu Quan to check the C-level weird data in Shuguang and the surveillance in the bar.

    [The C-level weird incident was included later. Ying Feng's report was very simple, and he wrote that no casualties were caused. As for the weird specific ability, he didn't write it. It should have been solved directly, and he didn't investigate carefully. ]

    Wu Quan checked this and checked that: [I scanned the surveillance in the bar, there were four people in black clothes present, one of them was wearing a mask and a hat, and did not show his face, I will send you the information of the other three. ]

    [One of them is indeed Ying Feng's neighbor, named Zhong Jie. I haven't found out that the other two have any relationship with him. They should have met later. ]

    Wen Muqing looked at Zhong Jie's information, which showed "single", but from the information, he did report seven years ago, saying that his wife was missing, but this was dismissed by the police, and even almost received a psychiatric examination Sentenced as delusional.

    Wen Muqing thought, there are also two possibilities.

    First, that strangeness may be a very powerful strangeness, which swallowed the existence of Zhong Jie's wife. Zhong Jie still remembers it for some reason, but he is the only one in the world who remembers it. Despite the difference in strength, Weirdness is still given by Ying Feng. Second, Zhong Jie's wife was conceived by him. He didn't have a wife in the first place, but he firmly believed that his wife was missing. Weird body.