The "Ark" experiment has been destroyed, and the large amount of money invested in recent years has failed. It will definitely be suppressed by "Dawn", and the WPO has a small number of people. If they want to take action against the "Ark", they don't need an internal response?

Caroline decided to go back and discuss it with her father. The raging ambition and the shame after being humiliated were intertwined in her heart, causing her face to contort for a moment.

After she left, the atmosphere in the conference room became even more tense.

The combatants and the defenders confronted each other and refused to give in to each other. The personality psychologists and profilers sitting in the corner looked at each other, pretending that they did not exist.

At first, the "Ark" was dominated by the main combat faction, and they were also the initiators of the experiment. Their goal was not only to eliminate the weirdness, but also to use this opportunity to make America the strongest in the world and break the confrontation with China.

But now that the experiment has failed, and the president is not a radical, after planning to dock his tail to survive, the defensive faction who advocates dealing with foreign enemies is at the top.

"The WPO is obviously doing something to Ark because of the experiment. Currently, the known members have all appeared in a state of quasi-weirdness, and their levels are all between BA. Ark must spend a lot of energy to deal with them, and this loss is It's not necessary." The defensive member said, "The experiment itself has many uncertainties, and it is a double-edged sword. Now that the sword has been broken and cannot be recovered, we must use another method."

"What method?"

" Doesn't WPO have a rival organization? Let's contact them." Defensive congressmen laughed and planned, "Shuguang's undercover sent back news that for some reason, 'Shuguang' had a violent conflict with MIA, and even suggested that the liaison officer must be replaced. This kind of thing."

"Since they have a bad relationship, Ark still has a chance, not to mention that we have a common enemy." The

faces of the main fighters turned dark: "You mean to put money and manpower on that little-known organization? Foreign aid to deal with WPO? This is too embarrassing for us!"

"Hasn't the most embarrassing thing already happened?" The defender sneered, "If it weren't for your experiment, how could the Ark headquarters be sneaked into by surprise and become a global laughingstock."

"What's more, we can use foreign aid to deal with foreign enemies. Our strength can be concentrated on dealing with weirdness. Why not use a knife to kill people?"

They argued and sent these opinions directly to the president for him to make a decision.

The president listened to the opinions of both sides, pondered for a while, and asked the defensive faction: "What are you going to do?"

"First contact the liaison officer who was rejected by Suguang, and then discuss with the leader of MIA." The defensive faction said, " Since the WPO has the guts to provoke, it means that the two sides are equal in terms of overall strength, or the WPO is even better, our joining can change this situation, and MIA has no reason not to agree."