"As a queen? Yes. . but as a mother, I don't think so . . Heeseung let me ask you something. .do you really love my son?"

Well that was straightforward.

"I do. .. With everything I am, I love him"

"I have been so closed off that I thought the only person suitable for my son is Sunghoon. . . but then, the moment he began to speak about you, I realized how it is him who's choosing his own future, not mine. . . he will be the one to marry, not me so therefore I have no right to choose for him. . and he is great at that . . . I know you are no royal and I know you know nothing about being a royal. You cannot even fight in wars.  . you're not rich and you're just a nobody from South Korea. . . but, you're no ordinary man. ."

"I appreciate the honesty your highness.  ."

It confused me how she is towards me because I don't know if she likes me or not. How she speaks to me makes me think she does but her words says otherwise.

"You raised a king. ..  you're truly remarkable"

After she said that, she stood up and went to the door when a doctor came out.

Well I owe that to Riki for growing up so well l.

"Your Majesty, the Prince is slow to respond. No blood is currently available. . . we are trying our best to contact kingdoms to ask for help but unfortunately, none of them has that type. Zeviera sadly cannot send help due to high demand after the war just a while ago but Prince Sunoo is on his way with someone who is the Prince's type. . ."

I let out a huge sigh of relief when the doctor said that. Jaeyun will be saved. .  he will be fine.

"Can I see him at least?"

"Yes your Majesty, for a while only .  ."

The queen entered when my phone rang and it was Riki.

"Hey kid? How is everything?"

"Hyung, Jaeyun won't leave us right.? He will be at my coronation right? Hyung . . . he will survive right? Jay hyung told me he got shot. . . "

"Riki, he will be fine . . the doctor said Sunoo is with someone who has his blood type.  . . Riki, he will wake up soon . don't worry, he won't leave us now that everything will slowly fall back into order"

I heard him sob on the other line before it went dead and hearing the door open, I look up only to see the queen trembling and almost fall on her knees.

I quickly ran to her as I assisted her to the seat. She's shaking so much and her hands are ice cold. She is crying even harder that I got scared that something bad happened.

"He's . . he's not . . he's not Jake is he?"

My hand froze mid air when she said that. She held me by my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.

"He's not Jake . . . he's not Jake . ."

"Your Majesty . .. I . .. - -"

"I know my son very well to know he's not the one in there . . . who is that person? How are you related to him and how did Jake even met him? And why does he look so much like Jake? "

"He's my friend . . .we. . .we grew up together after I lost my parents and he lost his . . ."

"Where is my son?!"

I froze and couldn't even reason out because I know for sure that lying more in front of a queen will either give me a life sentence or death.

"I'm here mother"