Next Survivor (DR 52 Last Trial AU)

Read the rest of if you wanna know.

But first. Allow me to tell their talents:

Rantaro Amami: Ultimate Adventurer
Tsumugi Shirogane: Ultimate Seamtress

Other OCs:
Kei Kobayashi: Ultimate Psychologist
Sora Takashi: Ultimate Delinquent
(Kei is a female while Sora is a male)

            __________________________

"No..." Amami struggles of breathing, he can't believe it. Hes sick. He wanted to puke. He want to vomit.

He knew one of them could be the mastermind..

But..

"Your.. The mastermind.. This whole time.." Amami look at the mastermind with shocked eyes and tears about to explode "Shirogane..?"

The certain seamtress look at her with blank face with bored eyes, then grins ''Are you suprised? Amami-kun?"

Amami have no words. He stared at the seamtress with disbelief.. Yet betrayal look.

He never expect her out of all people.. to be the mastermind.. Did.. All those conversation they had.. was a lie?

She become one of his friends in the killing game, yet she spends time with her..

All of those was a lie?

Lie..

Lie..

Lie lie.. Lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie.

Yet.. What he feels now.. was empty..

Absolute.. Empty..

"Thats right.." Shirogane giggles "I'm the mastermind you all search for!!"

"T-Thats.." Kobayashi look at her in horror and betrayal

"You.." While Takashi look at her with anger..

"Ahahahaha!!" Shirogane laughs maniacly "How does it feel your beloved and trusted friend turns out the big bad mastermind?! Is it despair?!"

She started to droll "Obviously!! The face you all make such a please for me! I can't ask for more!! Its beautiful!!"

Amami can't hear anything. As if hes ears are completely deaf hearing the muffles. All he could hear is just a painful ring to his ears.

His face were blank from shocked, his eyes are shaking on horror. He doesnt cry, but he doesnt know what to feel anymore.

"Oohh are you completely shut down Amami-kun?" Shirogane teased mockingly

Her voice isnt loud, but enough to make Amami noticed..

"What..?" Thats all he could say

"Your obviously too shocked to say something werent you?" She says excitedly "Of course you are!"

She started to pant and laughing "Oohh that despairing look in your eyes! I can't ask for more! Its too beautiful!!"

Amami doesnt know how to respond with that.. But instead he stares at her in horror.

"Shut up!" Takashi yelled "Whats your goddamn problem!? Your seriously fucking insane!"

"T-This.. Were you acting this whole time..?" Kobayashi asked nervously

The seamtress can't help but scoffs at the stupid question "Isnt it obvious? Who else but the mastermind can act so perfectly?"