I missed Jungkook

"Did you hear the news?"

"What?"

"This is unbelievable . My cousin met

Y/n at the party. She is wandering alone."

"Isn't she still with Taehyung?"

"Y/n looked for Jungkook at the party club. Taehyung was there too."

"She is a total whore."

"Why was she looking for Jungkook?"

"Maybe Taehyung can't satisfy her. She is an attention seeker."

"Their group was all a mess because of her. I wish she was gone."

"I don't know anymore. She is disgusting!"

"I bet she is sleeping with Jimin too."

"Yes! I saw her clinging to him the other day. She always acts like she owns them."

"Jimin dating Taehyung little sister!"

"Well, they can still do it behind her back. Y/n always sleep over in Jimin's house."

Chaeyoung took a place next to Taehyung. They secretly meet each other when they have time. Taehyung gave her more space to sit.

"Coffee?" She asked.

"No, thanks." Taehyung raised his drink.

"You heard it. The girls kept talking bad about Y/n. I can't stand it anymore."

That day you went to the boys club became a hot topic in school since then. Nobody can justify it. And you can help it either. Since it was true.

"You know how she is." Taehyung sighed.

"At least let me know her better."

"Do you have any worst ideas?"

"Tae, if i can make a friend with her. She won't be alone through all of this."

"The girls are rooting for you to snatch me from her. I don't think it's a good idea."

"She needs a friend who is a girl." Chaeyoung made herself clear.

"Yes, but I can't be you."

"It should be me, Taehyung."

You walked in the library aisle, looking for a book. Any book so you have an excuse to be here. Jimin and Taehyung were in the class. You skipped the lesson as usual. Library is the quietest place. You can't hear people talk bad about you.

"He is right. You are really here."

"Ugh, see you." You turned the other way.

"Y/n." Her tone stops you.

"What?" Why is she here?

"I'm not the bad person here. Can we at least have a proper conversation?"

"I don't want to talk to you." You weren't sure what Chaeyoung wanted. But she did try to approach you several times.

"I'm just his ex. Nothing more. Did you hate me because I'm his ex-girlfriend? Or are you being insecure about his affection?" Chaeyoung is a sharp person. She is just like Taehyung himself... You did understand why they suit each other.

"I didn't hate you. I just want nothing to do with you."

"Me and Taehyung were in a long distance relationship, we are basically pen pals. We don't even hold hands for God's sake. I doubt it could be considered a relationship." "We were just kids."