She came with me

"Taehyung." You turned around. 

Why is he here? He looks different. His aura somehow feels intimidating.

He pulled you to his side. "I heard you have a girlfriend. But I never thought I would get a chance to squeeze her butt." That boy standing again.

"Are you hurt?" Taehyung looked into your eyes. You shook your head quickly. It's not that you are afraid the boy will beat Taehyung up. It's the other way.

"Let's just go." You said, grabbing his arm.

"Yes, Taehyung. Let's go home and fuck your whore." He mocked Taehyung.

"Watch your mouth!" Jungkook punched his face. Too late for leaving without a scene now. His other friend looked at Jungkook and Taehyung then run their ass off.

"You should thank me for that." Jungkook grabbed his collar, "He could break your face while I just broke your nose."

"You'll pay for this." He threatened.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked you. Taehyung tightened his grip.

"She came with me." You were surprised. But then you realize he might be hurt by the fact you came here without his consent, looking for Jungkook...

"You brought her to this kind of place." Jungkook rolled his hand, ready to throw a punch, "I don't know what the hell are you thinking but you better watch her. Or you'll be sorry next time you let her alone."

"Taehyung, let's just leave. Come on." Those two glared at each other intensely. You tried to shake Taehyung's hand so he could distract himself from Jungkook. It didn't seem to work. This can turn really ugly if you don't do something.

"Taehyung, let's go." You stand in front of him, grabbing his face to look down at you, "Let's go..."Taehyung didn't say a word, he just turned around with his hand intertwined with you.

Jungkook watched the two of you leave.

You looked back one time and saw Jungkook already surrounded by girls. Things won't be the same again after this.

"I won't ask why you went to that place." Taehyung sounded angry. He kept dragging you with him. Your waist turned red because he held your hand so tight.

"Taehyung!" You snapped.

He didn't answer you. Taehyung brought you to Jimin's house.

"Taehyung, my hand hurt."

"I'm so angry right now." He growled.

What did I do? I made him upset because of my ego.

"I..."

"Just sleep here tonight. I'll walk you home tomorrow." He cut your word.

"You won't sleep with me?"

"I don't know." Taehyung left you in front of the door. Your eyes blurred with tears.

"Y/n ?" Jimin opened the door.

"Jimin." You cried and hugged him.

"What happened?" 

"Taehyung left me." Your voice is hoarse.

"Come on in." No word could describe how broken your heart is now. You were the one who did wrong. You shouldn't come for Jungkook. It was a betrayal to Taehyung. You didn't think much when you dressed there. Now it was all ruined.

Jimin lend you one of his shirts.

"Do you need anything?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Can you lay with me for a minute?" Jimin took a place next to you right away.

"He is going to be okay. Taehyung loves you too much, y/n ." Jimin pat your back.

"I don't know what to do. I just followed my instinct and went there."

"You really went to the party? I told him you might be there jokingly. Taehyung went to your house but you weren't there."

Jimin lips made a thin line. He felt guilty. He really didn't think you'd be there for real. Well shut.

 You didn't remember when you fell asleep. But the room is dark when you awake. The moonlight from the window crawled to the bed. You saw Taehyung sleep so soundly beside you.

  Am I dreaming or it's really him? You caressed his cheek. He is here. The tears fill up your eyes again."I'm sorry. I'm not good enough for you..."Your love for him made you miserable. He only shows you his kind and sweet side but all you did was being stupid. You tried to hold your sob, you didn't want him to awake because of your tears. You were about to leave the bed when Taehyung grabbed your hand.

"Where are you going?" His eyes still closed. You can't answer him. Your tears will be broken, "y/n ?""..." you tried to free your hand but your power is nothing compared to his.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly as you moved back to the bed and hid your face in his chest. Letting the tears fall and wet the sheet. What did he think about you now?

"Y/n, You've no idea how mad i was when Jimin said you might be there." He patted your back, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know."

"You are worried about Jungkook." That sounds so wrong coming from him."I miss Jungkook with us." You sobbed.

"I know. But you have me. I'm your boyfriend. Don't you think it's unfair to me, Found out my girl came to such a place alone to find a boy who is barely can put his hand off her." Taehyung lifted your head. He licked every tear rolled down from your eyes.

"I don't like you around him. I want to make myself clear. Do you hear me?"You nodded.

"Now stop crying. I miss your warmth." Taehyung kissed your lips but you were unable to return his kiss. Taehyung kept going down until he found you.