Run in the cold

You opened your locker to see your books had been torn apart. Someone wrote 'DIE' on the cover. The other day they put ice blocks in your sports shoes. Your feet run in the cold that day because your shoes were wet. You fell and got several bruises.

This kind of thing occasionally happens since you are friends with Jimin and Taehyung. But after Jungkook joined the three of you. It's getting worse.

You thought by ignoring it they will stop.

But seeing things these days. It won't stop anytime soon. You don't tell any of these to the boys. Jimin can overreact and Taehyung... you better not tell him. Jungkook is not an option.

You sighed and collected all the paper. It needs to be redo.

"What is that?" 

...

You slowly put the papers back and closed your locker. Pretend everything is okay. It's Jungkook.

"What happened to your book?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's just you know. My cat ripped it. I've to redo it again."

"You don't have a cat. Your mom is allergic to fur." HOW IN THE WORLD HE KNOWS THAT? PARK JIMIN YOU ARE SO DEAD!

"I mean my neighbor's cat."

"You are lying."

"No, I'm not. Leave me alone." You walked out from him. Geez, he is persistent.

Jungkook watched you leave. You were acting so weird this couple of weeks. At first he thought you were being you. Hating his guts, but he saw your bruises. You acted like nothing happened around Jimin and Taehyung but if you were alone your expression seems off.

You turned your back to make sure Jungkook didn't follow you. Jimin is practically a playboy so everyone gets his attention but Jungkook is rejecting everyone. He just wants to play around. He doesn't want to be in a relationship or anything.

They assume Jungkook is in love with you or you are being flirty to him. That's the only reason it makes sense you get all of this. This is just not fair. Why did they do this to you? You have been avoiding Jungkook since that accident. He might not agree if you said it was an accident but that's how it felt to you. You always walked beside Taehyung. You don't even look Jungkook in the eyes. Like for real, why did you get all of this?

You sighed...

You went back to your locker. Jungkook is gone. You gathered all the papers. It will take a lot of time to do this...

"Y/n is a bit weird lately." Jimin noticed it too," She is avoiding us." Taehyung nodded. Jungkook didn't say anything.

"Girl's issues?" Taehyung mumbled.

"I don't think it is... It's not the time yet."

Jungkook lifted his head curiously.

"How did you know?"

"It's obvious to me." Jimin chuckled.

"Y/n tends to hide her problem from us." Taehyung works on his homework so his three best friends can copy it later.

"Yes, she won't tell us anything. Should we confront her together?" Jimin frowned.

That might not be a good call.

"Do you think someone bullied her?" Jungkook didn't like the idea but he saw her locker. That's the most likely case.

"Bullying her? Unless that person has a dead wish. Y/n is with us. No one will bully her." Jimin sighed, "I don't know. See you guys later. 6pm is good? At my place. I've a date now." Jimin fixed his hair and left.

Another day, another girl.

"Where is she now?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. She is usually quiet in the corner listening to some song from her headphones.

"She went home first. At least, that's what she said." Jungkook nodded.

"I'll leave first. See you at Jimin's." JK left. Taehyung didn't bother to lift his head.

Ugh, this will stick real bad. You tried to clean your PE uniform. Turns out, someone had an idea to spread chewing gum on it. Your head is boiling with anger. Why didn't they stop it yet? You hid yourself in the school toilet. The tears start pouring. It's too much... You wanted to run to Taehyung or Jimin so they'll at least give you some comfort. But you don't want them to worry. You can say they will do really bad things if they find out who is behind all of this.

You heard the door opened. You covered your mouth so that they can't hear your sob. You take a deep breath.

Some girls were chattering. You sit quietly. Seems like they are fixing their makeup or something. That's why being friends with the boys made you happy. You don't need to follow girl's standards to be pretty.

Wearing the same makeup, having the same haircut, shopping for clothes you can't afford. There's a lot of pressure in friendship.

Jungkook leaned next to the toilet door when you came out. That face is the last you want to see today.

"Y/n." He looked concerned.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook saw your red eyes.

"You've been in there for half an hour."

"Not your business." You scoffed.

"Y/n." He grabbed your arm.

"Is someone bullying you?" He asked.

"As I said, it's not your business. Leave me alone." You yanked your arm from him.

"Y/n , you have to tell someone about this. You can't keep it to yourself."

"Why do you care?" You yelled at Jungkook. You can't handle it anymore, "None of this would happen if it's not because of you!" You pushed him angrily.

"Me?" He frowned.

"You think who did this? It's the girls you've been rejecting! I've been receiving all of this crap because of you!" You run as fast as you can.