"Everyone stands down, we shouldn't use drastic action." The Captain of the BRP Jose Rizal tries to ease the rising tension.

The Captain of the BRP Jose Rizal was cautious and troubled from his stance on the situation.

Being unable to communicate from the other side of the Ring, do to their language barrier, as they couldn't understand their own words.

He tried to communicate them through sign and body language, to reassured their peaceful intentions.

Then, the man asked his subordinates, and came back with a young woman, the woman talked to the leader of the ship, and she began to chant nonsense at them, as her hands began to glow and the light beaming at them.

My men raised their firearms at the native strangers to prevent a possible attack from them. As their own armed guards raised their swords and spears towards us.

As the woman finished her chants, then spoke a word that shocks him even more.

"Captain, the spell is now finished." The woman talked in words that make me  understand them.

"Well excuse me, sir, can you understand me now?" The man asked me, in a fluent Filipino language.

"Oh yes, I could understand you right now."  I still confused and was still cautious from the weird scene.

"Finally! Greetings, I am Captain Midori of the Qua-Toyne Navy Second Fleet." The man introduces himself. "I'd like to know your affiliations and purpose on these waters."

"Well, I am Captain Randy of the BRP Jose Rizal, from the nation of the Republic of the Philippines."

"Sorry, but I never heard a nation named Republik of the Philifines."

"That's make sense, because we're aren't from this world."

"What you mean not from this world?" Captain Midori asked in confusion.

"My country territorial  waters have been connected by this Black Ring behind us." He gestured at the Ring that transferred my ship to this world. "We believe that this Ring is connecting our world to yours."

"Did you create this Ring?"

"No, it was appeared on my country teritorial waters without acknowledgement from my goverment. We send UAV and aircraft to explore the lands for better understanding of the world on the other side."

As he mentioned sending something to explore the lands. Captain Midori realize a report of an mysterious flying object have trespassed their lands.

"Are you the ones responsible for a unknown flying object that trespassed over our country on Maihark?"

"Yes, and I'm deeply apologize for violating your airspace. We didn't know the geography of this world. Our reconnaissance plane was sent to survey the lands for information gathering."

So they assumed their claim that they are culprits of the flying object.

"I'm not really a diplomat, so can we have a formal diplomatic talks to your country." I asked for an proper meeting.

He wasn't an Foreign Affairs agent or assigned diplomat, he's the captain of the BRP Jose Rizal, as politics and military doesn't work well together.

"I see, I need to contact my superior about this."

The two captain said there own departure  and returned back to their own ships.

As Captain Midori and his communication officer leave the ship to contact their headquarters. The female communication officer asked something peculiar on the event.