Chapter 14: Acceptence

Rani slowly opened her eyes to the bright sunlight. Kion still had his arms wrapped around her. Rani smiled.

Rani turned around and faced Kion, who was still sleeping. She licked his cheek. Kion opened his eyes.

"Morning," Rani smiled. "Morning," Kion replied, still drowsy. "Tired?" Rani asked. Kion nodded and yawned. Rani chuckled. She got out of Kion's grasp, and stood up.

Kion followed, and stretched. "C'mon, we need to meet my parents for breakfast," Rsni said. Kion nodded. He and Rani walked out.

Rani and Kion arrived at the tree. Kion was now fully awake. "Hi mom, hi dad," Rani smiled. "Morning Rani and Kion," Ananda nuzzled them. "Morning Rani," Sahasi smiled. He dipped his head to Kion. "Morning Sahasi," Kion smiled.

Even though Sahasi accused him of wanting to hurt Rani, Kion wanted to be on Sahasi's good side, so he put it to the back of his mind.

The four lions ate a zebra for breakfast.

Rani looked at Kion and giggled. "What?" Kion asked. Rani licked his cheek, "You missed a spot." Kion chuckled.

Kion, Rani, Sahasi, and Ananda talked for a while.

Kion and Rani walked off. Ananda glared at Sahasi. "What?" Sahasi asked. "Rani told me what you did to Kion. How could you accuse him of something like that!" Ananda shouted.

"I'm just protecting Rani," Sahasi replied. "Yeah, but if you scare Kion away, Rani will be miserable. Did you ever think about that?" Ananda asked. Sahasi sighed, "No I didn't." "Go apologize," Ananda said.

"But-" Sahasi complained. Ananda stopped him. "If you want to have fun tonight, I suggest you apologize to him," Ananda smirked. Sahasi bolted off.

Rani and Kion were exploring the Tree Of Life. Kion saw so many animals he had never seen before. Rani chuckled. "This place is gorgeous!" Kion said astonished. "It is." Kion looked at Rani.

"Why was your voice deeper?" Kion asked. "I didn't say anything," Rani replied. "I did," Sahasi stepped out of the shadows. "Kion, I'd like to talk to you," Sahasi said. Kion gulped, but nodded.

Sahasi took Kion away from Rani. "Look, I need to apologize for yesterday. I shouldn't have accused you of doing something like that. Your a good lion, and I am glad that your my daughters mate," Sahasi smiled.

Kion sighed with relief. "Thank you Sahasi," Kion said. Sahasi dipped his head. He ran back to Ananda.

Kion walked up to Rani. "What happened!" Rani shouted. "Well, your dad accepts me as your mate," Kion smiled. Rani hugged him. "I'm so happy!" Rani shreaked. Kion nuzzled her.

Rani and Kion spent the rest of the day with each other, and nightfall soon approached.

Kion and Rani walked to Sahasi and Ananda. They all ate a zebra.

Rani noticed her dad was itching to go into the tree. She knew what he wanted and chuckled. Kion and Rani left them alone, and went to their cave.

"Your dad seemed...distracted," Kion said. "Yep, he wanted something from my mom," Rani chuckled. Kion knew what she meant.

"Do you want it to?" Rani asked. Kion smirked and pinned her down. Rani wrapped her arms around Kion and pulled him down.