Chapter 10: Feelings Grow

Kion and Rani walked into the lair. Kion went onto his ledge, but Rani didn't go to her corner. She went closer to Kion's ledge. They both fell asleep.

Kion woke up the next morning, and stretched. He walked over to Rani. "Wake up Rani," Kion said. Rani stood up. "I know," she replied. Kion was confused. "I was awake," Rani chuckled.

"Alright, let's go," Kion said. "Or, we could stay here?" Rani suggested. Kion looked back at her confused. She gave him a flirty look. Kion smirked at her.

Even though Kion thought he and Rani were a bit young for this, he really liked Rani, so he did as she asked.

Kion pinned Rani to the ground. Rani giggled, and Kion started.

After a few hours, they walked out of the lair, exhausted. "We aren't going to tell anyone about this, are we?" Kion asked. "Nope," Rani chuckled.

"Hey Rani, I was wondering, do you want to be my mate?" Kion asked. "After what you just did, and how much I like you," Rani said, "Yes." Kion smiled. They nuzzled.

Kion and Rani stayed side by side the whole day. They didn't want to be apart.

"Hard to believe you once hated me," Kion said. Rani gasped, "Uh you hated me too!" "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," Kion smirked.

Rani chuckled. She licked Kion's cheek. "Well, now we both love each other," She smiled. "Well, I wouldn't say love," Kion replied. Rani growled.

"More like, I adore you," Kion smirked. Rani smiled, "You know how to make me angry, and happy," She chuckled.

Simba walked up to them. "So are you guys mates?" He asked. "Daaadd!" Kion shouted. "What? I was just wondering. I mean, if Rani licked your cheek, you must be right?" Simba asked.

Rani chuckled, "Yes, we are." "Congrats," Simba smiled. He walked away.

"At least he didn't know what we did," Rani said. "Yeah, he would probably be really mad at me if he found out," Kion replied. Rani chuckled. "C'mon, let's let's meet Kiara and Kovu." Kion nodded and they walked off.