Chapter 6: Playing Around

Kion walked up Priderock, and went to the edge. We watched the Pridelands.

Rani came up to Kion. "Want to hunt?" She asked. "Are you going to try and kill me?" Kion asked, slightly joking. "Nope," Rani smiled. Kion stood up and followed Rani.

As they were walking to the hunting grounds, there was silence.

Rani had an idea to try and flirt with Kion. Rani playfully tackled him to the ground. They rolled for a second, but Kion overpowered Rani, and pinned her down. He let her up.

"What was that for?" Kion asked. "When I said hunting, did you really think I ment food?" Rani chuckled slightly.

"Well I did..untill you said that sentence like that," Kion said. Rani pinned him down. "Will you be my target?" Rani asked seductively.

"Uh sure?" Kion replied, slightly confused. Rani went into the bushes, and Kion just sat around.

Rani accidentally broke a stick, and it snapped.

Kion instantly knew where Rani was, but acted like he didn't know.

Rani attacked, but Kion ducked down, and pinned Rani to the ground. Before he could react, Rani wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss.

Kion didn't know what to do. When they parted, Rani gave Kion a flirty look. Kion just stared at her, not knowing how to react.

Kion finally got off of Rani. Sure, they had kissed before, but on accident, this time, it was 'planned' so to say.

"Rani why did you do that?" Kion asked. Rani laughed inside. Kion was so clueless, so she decided to not tell him, and play this out.

"Alright, now you stalk and I wait," Rani pushed Kion into the bushes. "But you never answered my-" Kion was cut off because of his face falling into the ground.

"Alright, I'll ask later," Kion shrugged. He started stalking Rani. He made sure to watch his step. Kion waited for the perfect time, then he pounced. Kion instantly pinned Rani down.

Rani giggled as Kion pinned her down. She looked up at him. "Kion, we could do something," Rani said in a flirty way. Kion was genuinely confused.

"What? Another game?" Kion asked. "Hmm not really. It's more of a game for you than me," Rani said. Kion was still confused.

"Could you not speak in riddles?" Kion asked. Rani thought about it, "Ok I'll give you a hint of what this 'game' is."

"Alright, hit me," Kion replied. He still had Rani pinned to the ground. "It's the circle of life," Rani explained. "Alright there are a lot of things involving the circle of life. Give me a better hint," Kion said.

"Ok, uh doing it could possibly mean cubs," Rani said. Kion thought for a second. Then it hit him.

"Hell no!" Kion instantly got off Rani. "Why not?" Rani asked. "1 you hate me. I think? Im not even sure anymore, 2 I'm not ready 3 we aren't old enough. There are my reasons," Kion explained.

"There was never a specific age for mating," Rani seductively walked toward him. "No!" Kion shouted. He ran away.

"Seriously," Rani sighed.