Chapter 8: Becoming A Teen

Kion and Kovu walked over to Simba. "King Simba?" Kovu asked. Simba turned to them. "Yes?"

"Kion did something pretty stupid," Kovu said. Simba raised an eyebrow. "He told me Rani wanted to get with him, so I told him to play with her, and see if there were sparks," Kovu explained. "Good advice," Simba said. Kovu sighed, "He played tag."

Simba looked at Kion. Kion put his paw over his face in embarrassment. Simba started laughing. "Why did you do that Kion!" Simba asked still laughing. "Because when Kovu said to play with her, that's what I thought he meant," Kion replied.

Simba tried to contain his laughter, but couldn't. He fell onto his back and laughed uncontrollably. Kion frowned, "Really dad?"

Simba stood up. "Kion, you really need to become a teen," Simba said, "You're already 17, but your not acting like it." "That's why we came to you Simba. You weren't around lionesses your whole life, yet you got Nala," Kovu explained.

Simba nodded. "The only way I know of, is to put Kion in danger. Then his male instincts will kick in, making him a teen," Simba explained. Kovu nodded, "Makes sense."

"YOU WHAT!" Kion shouted, "You want to put me in danger, ON PURPOSE!" "Do you want to be a teen or not?" Simba raised an eyebrow. "Alright fine," Kion sighed.

"What do I have to do?" Kion asked. "Let's put you in the middle of a swamp full of crocodiles, but we will be there incase something goes wrong," Simba said. Kion nodded. They headed toward the swamps.

Kion hoped that he didn't die today. They arrived. There were so many crocodiles, Kion couldn't even count. Simba looked at Kion.

Kion walked forward, closer to the swamp. He stepped on a crocodile. It didn't move, so Kion kept walking, till his whole body was on it. Kion walked to the middle of the swamp.

Kion stood there. Then, a crocodile jumped up, and missed Kion by an inch. Kion didn't know what to do, his mind wasn't thinking. The crocodile under him, jumped up, almost killing Kion. He jumped up right when the crocodile snapped its jaws.

Simba and Kovu waited anxiously. Kovu had already passed, but he was worried for his friend.

Kion tried to run out of the swamp. He kept running on the crocodiles backs, awakening them. They were relentless. Kion couldn't find a way out.

A crocodile bit Kion's front right leg. Kion roared in pain, and took it out of the crocs jaws before it could take off his entire arm. Kion tried to run but it was impossible with his leg being injured. A crocodile went for Kion's throat, but Kion ducked just in time.

Rani heard a bunch of splashing at the swamps, so she went to check it out. She found Kion running ontop of crocodiles. Rani saw a croc biting into Kion's leg. Rani panicked.

Kion spotted Rani. "Rani?" Kion asked. As he did, he fell into the water.