Chapter 5: Whats Going On

Rani woke up, and stretched. Kion woke up at the same time. Rani smiled at him, but Kion didn't notice.

Ever since Kiara became mates with Kovu, Rani started desiring a mate of her own, and she had to admit. She did like Kion, but didn't want to show it.

Kion stretched and shook out his mane. He looked over at Rani. She was staring at him.

"Uh hi?" Kion said confused. Rani just walked out smiling. Kion followed her.

Everyone else in the pride had gone hunting, so Kion and Rani were left alone.

Rani couldn't contain her feelings for Kion. She knew she liked him. Rani pinned Kion to the ground.

"Rani? What are you doing?" Kion asked, shocked and confused. Rani let him up. Kion stood up and shook out his fur.

Rani rubbed her body against Kion. Kion jumped up in suprise. "Rani what are you doing!" Kion shouted. "Nothing," Rani said in a flirty way.

"Seriously Rani, something is wrong. Did you hit your head?" Kion asked. Rani shook her head. "Your pretty cute," Rani slid her paws up Kion's chest, and wrapped her arms around him neck. Kion shivered at the feeling, and didn't know how to react.

Kion finally regained himself and pushed Rani away from him. "Seriously Rani, something is wrong with you!" Kion shouted. Rani just smiled, and gave him a flirty look.

As if someone from the great kings of the past blessed Kion, Simba walked up. Kion sighed in relief.

"Son, I need some help," Simba said. Kion nodded and quickly went away from Rani.

"Dad?" Kion asked. "Yes Kion?" Simba asked. "Rani's acting..uh...weird," Kion said. "How so? Simba asked. "She uh, rubbed against me, and slid her paws from my chest to my neck, then she kept giving me a weird look," Kion explained.

Simba froze. Kion was scared for what he was going to say. "Nothing is wrong Kion," Simba lied. He wanted Kion to find love on his own, not be told what it is. "Yeah, but she's never acted like that before," Kion said.

Simba shrugged. Kion sighed. "So what did you need help with?" Kion asked. "Oh I didn't actually need help. You just looked worried so I took you away from Rani," Simba explained. "Thanks dad," Kion smiled.

Rani was frustrated. She was trying to turn Kion on, but nothing was working. She'd have to try something else.

Kion walked away from Simba, and tried to avoid Rani, but she found him.

"Hi Kion," Rani smiled. "Ok seriously what is wrong with you?" Kion hit her head a few times. "Ow!" Rani wined. She rubbed her head.

"What did you do that for!" Rani complained. "Your not acting like yourself. Maybe that helped," Kion explained. "No, it just gave me a bump on my head!" Rani wined. She kept rubbing her head.

"So Rani, what's going on with you?" Kion asked. "Nothing is wrong with me Kion, I'm fine. And since when did you care about me?" Rani asked.

"Huh. I don't know," Kion admitted, "And you aren't fine. Why do you keep like rubbing against me, I don't like it," Kion asked. Rani just gave him a flirty look. She ran her tail under his chin and walked away.

Kion was super frustrated. He had no idea what was going on, and he wasn't enjoying it.