Chapter 2: Scared Forever

Nala took Kion to Rafiki.

"Kion is fine," Rafiki said. Then he took a leaf and put it on Kion's scar," But he will always have this scar."

"NO!" Kion roared in anger and jumped up, "I can't have this on my face! I look like Scar!"

"I'm so sorry Kion," Nala nuzzled him.

"Hey what's going on here?" Simba asked as he walked in.

"Simba, Kion got a scar," Rafiki replied. "What!" Simba shouted. He ran up to Kion and gasped in horror.

"I'm sorry dad," Kion said. He placed his paw over the scar and put his head down. "It's ok son, as long as your Alright," Simba hugged Kion.

After a couple hours, everyone left Kion alone. Kion sat at the edge of Priderock, still in sorrow. Kion started to sing.

Song: Someone You Loved

By: Lewis Capaldi

Kion layed down. He couldn't comprehend everything that was going on. Kion sighed and looked at the sunset.

Rani walked back to a Priderock. She assumed she would be kicked out because of what she did to Kion, but no one even said anything to her.

Rani noticed Kion on the ledge of Priderock. He looked upset, and confused. Rani walked into the lion guard lair. She went into a corner, and fell asleep.

Kion saw Rani walking into the lion guard lair. Kion touched his scar again. It no longer was bleeding. Kion followed Rani to the lair.

He found Rani in a corner, sleeping. Kion went onto his ledge, and drifted off to sleep.

Kiara woke up from her nap, and stretched. She walked out of Priderock, not expecting to see anyone, but she saw a dark figure.

Kiara walked closer to it. Her eyes started adjusting to the darkness. "Who are you?" She asked. A lion turned around.

"Don't recognize me?" Kovu asked. Kiara sighed, "I thought you were someone trying to kill me." Kovu chuckled.

"Hey, shouldn't you be sleeping?" Kovu raised an eyebrow. "I could say the same for you," Kiara replied. "I'm on guard tonight. You would've known that if you weren't sleeping all day," Kovu smirked.

"Oh," Kiara felt embarrassed. "Again I ask my question, why aren't you sleeping?" Kovu asked. "I couldn't," Kiara admitted.

"Let's change that then," Kovu smirked. Kiara was confused.

Kovu pinned her down. "Up for a fight?" He asked. "Oh I thought you were going to do something else," Kiara sighed of relief. Kovu burst into laughter, and he almost lost his balance.

"We are way to young for that Kiara! You of all lions should know that!" Kovu started crying with laughter. Kiara blushed from embarrassment. Especially because Kovu still had her pinned.

"Alright, let's fight," Kovu smirked. He let Kiara up. Kiara charged at him, but Kovu stepped to the side. "To slow."

Kiara growled in frustration. She attacked him again. Kovu went to the side again. Kiara attacked him with her claws, but missed.

"You are super super bad at this," Kovu chuckled. He tackled Kiara and pinned her down. He smirked at her, "I win. As usual."

"Yeah yeah," Kiara rolled her eyes. Kovu let her up. "You should go to sleep now," Kovu said. Kiara nodded, "Night Kovu!" "Bye Kiara!"

Kiara walked back to Priderock, and Kovu stayed up all night keeping watch. Kion and Rani were both sound asleep.