Kim Chaewon

Mulai dari awal

I can't hold back my tears, all I want was for someone to praise my abilities. I mean I have my friends to do that, but they're my friends so of course they'd be supportive. Someone who doesn't know me so I can get their opinion. I finally arrived at the ice cream shop and entered as I wiped my tears.

I got myself my mint chocolate cone and sat down outside. It is times like this where I ask myself what I could've done better? Should I have done more difficult dance moves? Maybe try live singing while doing choreography. Ugh why must any trainee undergo any of this!? I got up from my seat just filled with questions about my actions. I continued to walk along the path I walked from and I was gonna continue past the alleyway, but I stopped. I don't know why I stopped walking, but I heard something from the alleyway. I'm hearing someone cry.

The alleyway looked a bit sketchy, but I took it upon myself to investigate. I walked inside the alleyway, this place was dark no wonder why there's nobody in here. I heard the crying get louder as I walked deeper into the alleyway. I finished my mint chocolate cone right there and then and eventually found the source of the crying. I found a girl, she seemed somewhat near my age and alongside her was a suitcase and a backpack. Knowing that there isn't much danger I decided to approach her.

"Hey there, are you okay?" I asked her. The girl seemed surprised when I spoke and turned to me. She looked really pretty despite part of her hair covering her face.

"N-No I-I'm n-not o-okay..." she replied.

"Why were you crying?"

"Because I-I ran of food t-two d-days ago and I'm h-hungry..."

"You didn't eat for two days? Why aren't you with your parents?"

"I don't live with them..."

"Here I can call your parents if you-"

"No don't!" she said and started to panicking.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"I can't go back there!"

"Why not?"

"... M-My m-mother disowned m-me..." the girl said. My eyes widened how could someone do that to their own daughter?! Since birth my parents cared deeply for me and Yena and they supported us on our dreams.

"How could they disown a daughter as pretty as you?" I asked. The girl seemed flustered and I realized what I just said. "S-Sorry I said my thoughts out loud."

"It's fine, but I just don't have anywhere to go now..." I felt bad for her, I couldn't just leave her here. It's dangerous even for a girl.

"Hey you can stay with me if you what, I don't want to leave you out in the streets it's dangerous..." I said and reached my hand out for hers. The girl looked shocked.

"N-No I-I c-can't!" she said.

"Don't worry about it, I'm totally fine with it."

"O-Okay t-then, thank you..." The girl took my hand and I helped her up.

I took the girl back to my apartment with me and I helped carry her belongings. We didn't say anything to each other for the walk to my apartment. Once we arrived I helped set down her belongings in the living room. "Here you should take a shower first, you've been out for two days."

"T-Thanks," she said and grabbed a some of her clothes from her bag before going inside the bathroom. I decided to cook her something, she did say she didn't eat for two days so of course she was hungry. I decided to make kimchi fried rice. I don't like spicy food, but it might suit her. It luckily doesn't take too long to cook so I got to work. After a little bit the girl finished taking a shower and came out of the bathroom with different clothes and looking at her made me blush, she was gorgeous! It was like I was looking at an angel in a human form...