OMFG!!!!!It's THEM!!!!!*faints*

(A/n: HEY THERE!!!!!! In the picture it's the mansion that you three live in and if you know who's mansion this is just leave a comment but for now I'll leave you one hint on who's mansion it is alright? Here it is:

*~this person is bipolar and can be VERY violent even though they look small, weak, and sometimes very kawaii with a pedo for a friend~*

A/n: also I'm adding Frankie and Grossman from the Creeps episode of creepypasta you can look him up to see what he looks like I'll post a picture of him in the next chapter

Toby: do you like waffles? yeah we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yeah we like pancakes! Do you like french toast? Yeah we like french toast! Dududududu CAN'T WAIT TO GET WAFFL-

Jeff: DAMNIT TOBY IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU'LL NEVER EAT WAFFLES, PANCAKES, OR ANY OTHER CRAP THAT YOU EAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@dreamer4628: oh but you get to sing wrecking ball when ever you want to?

A/n: yeah and besides I do like waffles and there's nothing wrong with that :3

®'®'®'®'®'®'®'®'®

(rAvEn's Pov.)

"SHUT UP JASON HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT I DID IT!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled at assface.

Me and Jason where walking back from a mission that Paranoia sent us on. It involved on killing the chief of police that has been on our asses for a while now and was close on catching us. But we killed him and his family and used some undetectable flammable liquid stuff that Paranoia made to burn his house down and mange it look like a short circuit or something. And I guess it was a bad idea to talk to Jason on the way back home.

"PARANOIA, YOU, AND I ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THE MANSION AND I'M SURE THAT PARANOIA WOULDN'T PUT FIRE ANTS IN MY BATHROOM SHOWER HEAD AND IN MY CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jason yelled back. Honestly though, it's fun messing with him.

"WELL YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!" I said while walking.

"WHAT DID I DO!?!?!?!?!" He screamed back.

"YOU PUT MY BRA IN THE FREEZER THEN FILLED IT WITH PUDDING AND THEN PUT IT BACK IN THE FREEZER!!!!!!!!" I snapped back.

' I swear to living hell I'm gonna kill this boy'

(Masky's Pov.)

Slenderman told all of us to stay together in one group and if we don't find anything within 50 minutes we'll all split up and spread out. It's already been 15 minutes and already I'm getting annoyed. Toby is singing the waffles song, BEN is smirking like a rapist [°*cough*France*cough*°], Jeff keeps tossing his knifes in the air, Frankie keeps arguing with L.j., and the rest are being........... Themselves.

I'm guessing Slenderman was about to yell at everyone in till we heard something. It sounded like........... arguing? We all, for the first time, went quiet and found a bunch of trees that had the voices coming from them. Slender moved the branches and saw that we were on top of a slope and looked to where we could all see what's going on down there and saw something really............ Odd.

(rAvEn's Pov.)

"OHHHHH AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT YA FUCKING FREAK!?!?!?!?!" Jason yelled back.

"YOURE A JERK!!!!"

"EMOSARUS!!!!!!!"

"VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!"

"ANGEL OF DARKNESS!!!!!!!"

"GANK!!!!!!!!"

"What?!" He said confused