WAIT!!!She's REAL!?!?!?!?

(A/n: hello my murders sorry I haven't been updating but my parents blackmailed me by saying if I don't start working on my studies more they'll take my phone away but for now on I'll do them at night but anyway in the video you can change Alice to yourself and you'll see way up ahead...

Jeff: Thank GOD I don't have to keep that in my mind of imagining do that stuff with Alice except fighting in the video it was total CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/n: HEY DON'T SAY THAT BESIDES LIKE I SAID INSTEAD OF ALICE IT SHALL BE PARANOIA!!!!!!!! (P.s. that's your creepypasta name)

Jeff: well, WHO THE HELL MADE THAT VIDEO ANYWAY!?!?!?!?!

A/n: some youtuber named "HBK FanGirl11" and quit being a bitch about it

Alice: I have to agree with Jeff it made me want to vomit a lot when there was kissing scenes.....~^~

fazbeargang: Jeff just grow some damn balls already and DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff:............bitch..............

A/n: and by the way in this chapter it's been 5 years later so you're 17, rAvEn is 15, and Jason is 16 and you live in a modern mansion but the creepypasta live in a small house where there's three people in one bedroom and four in the basement see ya~

&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

(BEN'S Pov.)

             I sighed as I searched random crap on my laptop as Jeff was playing with his knifes and laughing Jack was neck deep in the bowl of candy. Funny when my hand touches the bottom of it I can still see the back of my hand. Man when did this place became a dude ranch. Seriously, there's only three girls here and fourteen boys including the slender's and except the Rake, Le Grinny, and Smile Dog. I wish there was more girl murders, it sucks but mostly it will just add up to two girl's because Sally is still to young and what makes it worse is that we're all immortal so we can't die or even age. (Sorry I know I said that it's been 5 years but you guys are immortal somehow but that means it's been 24 years you've killed everyone and joined rAvEn and Jason so sorry but guys also don't age so you look like the ages I gave you ;3)

"No offense Jane or Nina but I hate it only having two girls here." I said out loud for them to hear in the kitchen while still searching random crap.

"Yeah I mean it sucks here," E.J said as he came out of the kitchen with a plate full of kidneys and sat down.

"Hmmmm.......it's seems you are right BEN, we do need more female killers here." Slenderman said as he popped out of nowhere with Sally on his shoulders.

"I'm bored let's watch some news to see if there's anything about our killings tonight," Jeff said as he stabbed one of his knifes in the coffee table and picking up the remote.

               I sighed as I put my laptop down and closed it as Jeff flipped the channel to the News.

"-with a 77% chance of cloudy skies, back to you Lily.

       Thanks Al. Today we report a murder today at Town Sina on Wilson Rd. Where a family of six was brutally attacked along with a close by neighbor that was just one man.'

"Hmmmm......that's odd I thought all of you went to Columbus Town, did any of you went to Sina?" Slender ask. All of us shook our heads "no" as we returned our attention back to the T.V as the whole room was filled with everyone watching the News.

'There was a phone call that was reported while the break in happened but was ended shortly lucky we still have the recorded call.

911; 911 what's your emergency?