*~ Life Story 1.~*

( Author: Look this not the original video if you want to find the original video it's called " SEPTEMBER [Jeff The Killer] PMV original" and I couldn't find it on wattpad for some reason but it's better if you saw the original video first and yes Jeff is saying pony in the song that's also a good thing I put up this video ad well-

BEN: HEY! Why don't you shut up and start the damn story!!!!!!!!!

Author: WHAT YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE-!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Sebastian: Sorry but this scene contains violence and incorporate words for the audience*

@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@

Normal POV.

You lived in a.......... well, uncaring life. Now let's start from the beginning shall we?

Your POV.

' life is so teddies that there's really no purpose to live in it if you're struck in a horrible routine Every. Single. Day.' You thought while looking out of the classroom window.

You didn't even bothered to listen to the teacher anyways because you're the only one that knows that this stuff was just to brainwash you into a good modern citizen. Why do you think like this? Well that's simple.

You lost your sanity.

Now you're probably wondering why haven't you gone crazy or why aren't you in a mental hospital? That's because you manage to keep 'it' inside. And this 'it' is the voice inside you're head. You know the old saying that when you're about to make a bad move or something and you feel like there's a small voice in the back of your head telling you not to do it? Well, yours is quite opposite to that. This one WANTS you to make a bad decision.

You started to hear this voice ever sense you killed your parents. Sure they made it seem you were a happy family but really that's what they made it look. The truth is, is that they made you sleep in the basement and rarely fed you at all because they said that it was because you were just a mistake to them.

The room was even more horrible than the outside. You even actually slept on a pile of dirty ever sense you were 3 months old when your parent found out they could have more money than raising a child so they abandoned you in the basement so, it was mostly your home. So when you turned 10 that's when you heard the voice in your mind that said 'kill them'

So you got out of the basement door that was surprisingly unlocked. So you went through the door and saw that it was actually night time. This was even your first time being outside. And it was breath taking. 'Get the machete' You heard the voice again. And went to the shed and got a dirty machete that went up to your stomach. You turned around and went in the house and to your parents room.

Luckily, you've know where it is sense your parents have also been treating you like a slave and did all the chores. You opened the door and saw them snoring and smirked very sinister. 'Have fun hehehe' You chucked as well and slowly walked up to them. And even though you were still small you manage to murder your parents horribly.

With your mom you stabbed her on the collar bone and ripped out her jaw bone and stabbed her in the torso so many times that it was just a pile of flesh, blood, and broken bones. As for your dad you scratched out his eyes and ripped his tongue out and cut off his feet, hands, caves, forearms, thighs, and biceps, and ripped opened his rib cage.

But you didn't want to go out and start killing people, no, you wanted to see if you'll get a second chance of having a better life so, you burned down your house after you cut your right cheek into an 'X' and cut your forearms on both sides. But sadly after being an orphaned and finally adopted at the age of 11 your other parents treated you worse.