#_Meeting THEM_#

(A/n: HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MURDERS HOW'S THE KILLING SPERRY?

Jeff: Well last night I-

A/n: THAT'S GREAT WELL NOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm this chapter I'm in it so that means I'm your killing spree buddy along with my OC brother and also that's my weapon and I'll show you my OC brother's in the next chapter so-

Jeff: nope too late I'm interrupting you now bye bye weirdo's

+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

(Your Pov.)

                You ran as soon as the town was burning and some people did actually tried and stop you but every time you'd figure out how to kill them you either see a flash of dark red or navy blue color pass by and they're dead. You opened up your 'X' wound on your cheek. But it didn't matter to you, you just had to run to the forest and get out of here. ' but come on (y/n), can't we just at least hear their screams of agony or watch them burn?'

"No we need to get out of here and fast before someone calls the police,"

               'phmm you're no fun, but at least can we sit down on a hill and watch the beautiful nature of death happening please!!!!!!!!'

"How many times do I have to say NO!"

              Sometimes, Violet can be REALLY annoying sometimes. 'I HEARD THAT!!!!!' You rolled your eyes as you started to run into the woods (and no not the movie I can't stand one minute without laughing at the two princes sing agony) You ran fast as your legs can carry you but immediately stopped as you started to hear leaf's crunching behind you as if someone's running.

                   You turn around and checking your surroundings and start to feel two presents near you. But stop when you heard two people arguing. You walked slowly to where the sound was coming from. And with each step you can and find out that it was a boy and girl and find a few trees and bushes cluttered together and find out that the 'people' were on the other side. And quietly look through the bush and saw them.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE JASON!!!!!!! I MEAN LIKE WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!" Said a girl that had dark brown/blackish hair with most of the side was on the right were a red strip on the side of her hair going all the way down to were on the edge and underneath of her hair is red while she was pale as like an albino person and has a 'X' cut on her right cheek that was an opened wounded.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE HELL IT'S NOT LIKE I KILLED THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said a boy that had raven black hair (like Bassy/Sebastian color) that had darkish blue tips and had red/brown eyes (like Yuki from Vampire Knight) his skin was pale that also had an 'X' cut mark that is stitched up on his left cheek and on the other was a slash mark that was vertically that started from the edge of his eye a all the way underneath the corner of his lip also s stitched up.

"YOU BARELY LET ME KILL ANYONE WHILE YOU KILLED MOST OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!" Said the girl that also had a Black jacket with white edges on the zippers with white strings as well. Her sleeves also went all the way down to were there were holes were the thumbs were out and a bloody colored red shirt that had a Black breast pocket on the right side. She had midnight blue pants that were close to being black and dark purple shoes. But what really stood out was the golden colored dagger necklace that was similar to yours but a lighter color.

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT LIKE YOU RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said the boy name Jason that was wearing the exact same thing as the girl but his shirt was navy blue and the black breast pocket was on his left side and his shoes were black but the dagger was a darker color than yours.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!?!?!?!" Said the girl named Raven.

"ALL YOU EVER DO AT HOME IS TWERK YOUR ASS AND PLAY WITH YOUR TITS!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Jason as he then started to turn his back to face her and pretended to play with what it looks like his imaginary boobs and twerking while make stupid noises.

               Suddenly, Raven kicked Jason on his ass and landed face first into the dirt. "Ah.. AH! SHIT!!!!!" He screamed as he pushed himself up while still looking at the ground. "I'LL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS!!!!!!!" Yelled Raven. "BITCH!!!!...... I love you...." Said Jason as he looked up to nothing.

                You stood there while doing an anime sweat drop as you came out of the bushes. Both of them immediately looked at you as Raven took out her (badass, and amazing!!!!!-sorry!!!) weapon that looked like a red axe that also looked like a guitar.

"Oh look it's what's her name that burned the town," Raven said as she lowered her weapon down and put it behind her back that hanged titled on her left shoulder.

"I'm guessing you were the ones that killed those people," you casually said as you crossed your arms like the boss.

"Yeah me and rAvEn here killed them because we were sooooooo bored but you seemed like a cool guy so we helped to make sure there were no survivors," Jason said.

" Oh by the way my name's ReD rAvEn but you can call me rAvEn and this is jackass over here," rAvEn said as she pointed to Jason.

"HEY!!!!!! Don't listen to her she's crazy my name is actually Jason bLuE but call me Jason alright?" Said Jason.

"Oh well my name is.......(cp/n)" you said with a sly smirk on your face.

'Hehe I like these guys already hehehe'

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%

(A/n: hey y'all cp/n means creepypasta name and I don't want to do that all the time so please send in admissions of which creepypasta name you want here but if I don't get them then no chapter alright?

Jeff: At least I can finally go on killing sprees but when are you gonna show my beautiful self in here because this story's getting boring without me in it

BEN: HA! Like anyone wants to see a white faced owl with a joker smile

Jeff: well at least I ain't a horny midget

BEN: BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?!?!?!?

Jeff: JEFF. THE. MOTHERF#&%*$@. KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkjuliet: Jeff are you drunk or night or something?

Jeff: PSHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slenderman: Jeff why is Ej naked and on the chandelier while saying 'fuck the police' over and over

Jeff:..............*jumps out window*.............