"Wait." Ruby said catching the attention off all of them "do you think that all of this is connected?"

"It's possible" Ozpin said "but other than the group-the Nazis, we don't have evidence to support this to link anything with the intruder belongs."

"But I did hear something by the man that the intruder had a hideout or something in southeast, just outside the kingdom." Ruby Lied as Blake, Francis, and Sun got that information from the Rally.

Ozpin smirked at that, "interesting." he said

"But you said the man-" "thank you for your cooperation, Ruby" Glynda started which Ozpin interrupted which made Glynda and Sulfur to look at him.

"Why don't you spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you." Ozpin continued on.

"Anytime." Ruby said as she went to the elevator. 

"And Miss. Rose." Ozpin called out which made Ruby to look at the four. "Please try to be, discreet about this."

"Yes sir." Ruby answered while nodding her head before going to the elevator.

"That was a lie, and you know it." Sulfur said after Ruby left.

"I know, and I also have our suspicion that they are doing a little investigation of their own." Ozpin said to them before looking up. "You can come down Tom, it's safe."

"Thanks Oz and boy now I feel like those jumpers." Tom said as he began to get on the floor.

"Well, it seems to me that Ruby. her team, and FWAN knows the Nazis now, and we now know that the intruder is somewhere Southeast." Ironwood states

"But the only thing outside the kingdoms in the Southeast is-""Mount Glenn" Sulfur said before being interrupted by Tom

"And we have two teams going behind our back by doing their own investigation." Glynda said to them.

"The more the merrier I say." Tom said to the four, which quickly having glares from the three except Ozpin.

"He's right." Ozpin said to them, completely shocking all of them.

"Oz you can't be serious, their kids." Sulfur said

"They were doing their own investigations and have more information given to us." Ozpin said, "I think it would be time for them to have a mission for them."

"Who is going to be with them?" Tom asks the headmaster

"I was going to pick Bartholomew Oobleck." Ozpin said to them

"The kids are doom." Glynda states

"The mans don't know to stop his trap." Tom agreed "but at least he wants to know history, which is good."

"Why you say that?" Sulfur asks the human Grimm hybrid.

"Those who forget the past, are forever doom to repeat it." Tom said to them

"So now that we know that they're in the Southeast, we will send as many troops as we can to the southeast. find out what exactly what's going on and eradicate any forces that stand in our way." Ironwood said to them which made Glynda shake her head in anger and made both Tom and Sulfur to smack their heads with their palms.

"Why must you always answer to everything involved in a triumphant display of military bravado?" Glynda asks the general.

'He's thinking like Nepoleon, if this is their army then this world needs help.' Tom thought in his mind.