𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

Wow. I cannot believe it's finished.

Writing this book has been a wild ride and so much fun. I'll admit, in some parts it was rough or hard to stay motivated, but in the end, I loved and was so happy to write this story.

I created Florence (aka Flora, Flory, Flo) Fisher based off of some of my own personality traits and her flaws and struggles to show that she's a human being, and for anyone struggling with your own struggles with identity or mental health of any kind of struggles, you are not alone in this, no matter how alone you may feel <3. 

Thank you to anyone who supported this book by commenting, voting or even just reading it, it means so much to me and I am so grateful for you!

I have grown to love my character Flora so much and I have loved writing this book so much as well which is why it's such a bittersweet ending and goodbye. I will be making a second book once the second season comes out so hopefully, I'll see you there to continue Flora's story!

Thank you for reading and I truly hope you enjoyed this book because I know I did. Thank you to all who helped read or support this book. 

I'm so sad but happy to say, to be continued and goodbye. 

Stay amazing!

Thank you again <3

Signing off, 

-SarcasticVirgo

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄//𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧 🎉