{𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖}𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙᴇʟʟʏ ᴛᴜʀɴꜱ 16...

TW: Talk of mental health issues and eating disorders

    𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭 on the edge of Belly's bed, gazing up at the brown-haired girl. She had on a stunning short floral summer dress and was smoothing it out. 
"You look stunning, Bells." Flora smiled.
"Thanks Flory." Belly beamed, ear to ear. "Hey, could you zip me up?" She asked. Flora nodded and got up, walking over to her best friend. Flora's skin gently brushed against Belly's. Belly felt chills erupt when she felt Flora's warm skin and cold rings brush against her back. Belly felt her face tint a light pink. She saw Flory's face in the mirror behind her, seeing it was also dusted a light pink.

"There you go." Flora smiled, politely. Belly shyly whispered a thanks and turn around. Belly slipped on her jewelry and tucked her hair behind her ears, smiling at her reflection. She looked and felt beautiful.
Flora slipped on a simple top and jeans, and her and Belly walked hand in hand downstairs.

"Belly! You're a vision in floral!" Susannah exclaimed hugging Belly. Jeremiah gave Belly a quick hug after and wished her a happy birthday.
"Now Belly button's getting old finally!" Steven teased, holding a pan of breakfast mickey mouse pancakes. Laurel walked over, looking at her daughter lovingly and giving her a big hug, wishing her a happy birthday. 
"My turn!" Flora jokingly whined and launched herself into Belly's arms. 
"Again, Happy birthday, Bells." She sighed into Belly's hair who was hugging back just as tight.

"Your mickey mouse pancakes are ready." Laurel smiled.
"Actually uh, I'm not really hungry." Belly stated. 
"Oh, okay." Laurel pressed a smile.
"Shall we open gifts?" Susannah suggested.
"Oh! You're gonna love mine!" Jeremiah and Flora said at the same time. Jeremiah jumped up, shoving his sister playfully.
"Too slow, idiot!" He yelled, whizzing by.
"Jer you little shit!" She shouted, jumping onto his back, making him take a slight tumble.
"Thats my children..." Susannah sighed at the chaos of the twins. 

Belly tore open the wrapping paper, revealing a book from her mom. 
"I got it from a rare book dealer. First edition."
"Thanks mom." Belly smiled.
"Turn to the first page." She said eagerly. "It's your favorite poem." Laurel stated, knowingly at Susannah. 
"Oh yeah! I remember Susannah teaching us to recite this!" Belly giggled.

"For whatever we lose

Like a you or a me

It's always ourselves we find