{𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰʟᴏʀᴀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ...

      𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 Taylor walked up to Nicole's house, Cam following behind the two friends. The big house was booming with music and lights. Belly spotted Flora step out of Callum's car, walking up to the house with him. She sighed and followed behind them with Taylor. Belly told herself to not worry about her confusing love life and enjoy tonight. Flora was thinking the same exact thing while Taylor was thinking the opposite. 

"Belly! Flo! You guys came!" Nicole squealed happily, embracing the two of them.
"Hey Nicole! You look so pretty!" Belly gushed.
"Me? Oh, look at you!" Nicole gushed as well. "You too Flo! Oh, my goodness your both so pretty! Are those real flowers?" She asked, nodding to Belly, Taylor, and Flo's flower crowns. 
"Yeah." Belly grinned, Taylor fell behind, her smiled dropped. Flora glanced over at the girl and gave her an "are you okay?" look. She nodded back sadly to Flora. 
"Imma go find a drink." Taylor stated, walking away as Belly and Flora were pulled over to a table with cakes surrounded by the Deb girls. They all gushed over Belly, wishing her a happy birthday. 

"Oh wow. Is this for me?" Belly grinned, ear to ear at the cakes and her friends.
"Who else would it be for?" Nicole smiled, lighting the candles. 
"Make a wish, Bells!" Flora grinned. Belly smiled at Flora, eyes glittering and closed her eyes, blowing out the candles. Every year, every birthday, she'd wished for Conrad. What was she wishing for this time? Still Conrad? Maybe Cam? Or maybe something completely different. 

"Hey so you and Conrad a thing?" Marisa, one of the deb girls asked.
"Or what!?" Her girlfriend, Dara finished.
"I think 'or what'." Nicole sighed.
"Hey, you're his sister you live with him, and Belly you live with them. What's he up to? Seeing any girls?" One of the debs asked.
"Oh. Uhm no he's always off by himself." Flora chuckled. Belly nodded.
"Anyways, have you two asked Cam and Callum to the ball yet?" Nicole asked, changing the subject. 
"Oh no not yet" They answered. Gigi began a speech about how they needed to ask their boys right away and quickly changed it into a dirty joke. Belly zoned out, starring at Conrad who was holding a drink, chatting with friends. She searched her heart for any lingering feelings, but somehow, she found very little. A part of her was still waiting on Conrad, but something had changed, her feelings for Conrad weren't the same and she had no idea why. 

Flora wandered away, going to find Callum. She waltzed over to him, and he turned around grinning.
"Hey! Been wondering where you were!" He smiled.
"Sorry, but here I am?" She smiled back.
"Don't worry about it. But hey, it's pretty loud, wanna find somewhere quiet?" He suggested. Flora nodded, Callum took her by the hand and lead her upstairs into a quiet bedroom.