{𝕋𝕨𝕠}𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴏɴꜰɪʀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀɴᴅ...

    𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 by the bonfire, drink in hand in one of those cliche red solo cups. She'd only had half a beer and was planning to keep it to a minimum of drinking just in case Jeremiah, who was their designated driver, got carried away, which she doubted he would. 

She had been chatting with a few friends and dancing with some guy whose name was Clay. She knew she should be into him but even after the flirtatious moments she wasn't. And she didn't want to lead him on, even so, he was relentless with the flirting.

Flora felt a little uncomfortable and was just about to go find someone else when she saw a sight that caught her attention. It was Belly, wearing the tiniest pink dress. And talking to some random guy. Flora, abruptly walked away from the fire and walked up to Belly.

"Belly! You came!" Flora called out happily, drawing Belly's attention to the girl walking over to her.
"Hey! Flora!" Belly smiled.
"Who's this? You gonna introduce me to your friend?" Flora said, still smiling and slightly protective over this guy who was obviously into Belly but also obviously way too old for her.
"Oh! Uhm... this- this is-" Belly stammered.
"Belly? What are you doing here? What are you wearing?" It was Steven walking with a girl Belly had never even met or seen before. Flora had met her that night and her name was Shayla. Flora liked her and it seemed like Steven liked her a lot, so she was good in Flora's books. 
"I invited her. Who the fuck are you guys?" The rando guy said to Steven and Flora.
"I'm her brother and she's 15 you pedo." Steven said defensively. 
"Hey, screw you, mind your business." The guy shot back. Steven opened his mouth but was interrupted by Flora.
"You don't even know her, you bitch. You're just some college dropout whose perving on fifteen-year-old girls." Flora snapped.
"Who even are you?" The boy shot back.
"I'm her girlfriend. So, you can leave, or you can get your knees kicked in and your ego badly bruised. Your choice." Flora said, venom lacing her voice. Belly blushed slightly at Flora pretending to be her girlfriend.
"My bad." The guy mumbled as he backed off. Belly didn't mind Flora scaring away the guy, in fact she was relieved. But what Steven began to do is what bothered her.

Steven grabbed Belly's arm, pulling her along and making a scene.
"Steven just let her stay, man." Flora sighed at him.
"Will you let go of me, please? What are you doing? Stop." Belly scolded. "You're embarrassing me!" Belly complained.
"You're embarrassing me!" Steven hissed.
"How am I embarrassing you!?" Belly hissed back in annoyance.
"Quit embarrassing yourself." He said, a bit mean.
"Are you kidding me!? Stop it, Steven!" Belly yelled. She suddenly tripped over the legs and from Steven harshly pulling her arm.
"Are you okay?" Steven asked, still annoyed.
"Belly!" Flora worried. Going to help her up. Everyone watching ooh'ed at the sight.
"C'mon Bells, get up." Flora whispered sympathetically, lifting Belly's arm.
"Belly?" Conrad sat in front of Belly, hands still over Nicole, a girl he'd taken to the Deb ball last year and a girl he'd been making out with. Flora didn't mind Nicole that much, but she felt a twinge oof guilt seeing the hurt on Belly's face. Nicole sat, wearing a red sox cap which Belly spotted. Of course, Belly was jealous. Flora wanted to take away the hurt and Belly's face, scold Conrad, and mope for herself as well. But she didn't she just stood there, watching the interaction.