{𝕋𝕨𝕠} 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤, & 𝔸𝕟 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰʟᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ...

     𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭 in the kitchen on the island, watching Jeremiah cook up some eggs. In reality, she wasn't really watching the eggs she was laughing at Steven who was peering over Jeremiah's shoulder like a child. And Jeremiah who was shooing Steven away every five seconds.

"Can you please just hurry up?" A hungover Conrad whined from the couch. Jeremiah who had been explaining his "Hangover smoothie", glared at him. 
"Just- go back to bed. Seriously Steven, get out!" Jeremiah scolded steven and his hungover brother.
"Yeah, don't rush the process for the hangover smoothie! I have a nasty hangover too, but you don't see me complaining." Flora said to her brother.
"Yeah, that's cuz you puked twice on the road, and you've taken like fifteen Ibuprofens." Conrad grumbled.  Earning a mean glare from his younger sister. 
"Flora!" Laurel said in a concerned motherly tone.
"It's not even fifteen Ibuprofens! more like 5." Flora rolled her eyes. 

Laurel, Steven and Flora began to chat about the paintings Susannah was going to paint of the kids, while Jer began to blend up his hangover smoothie for his two siblings. Flora was extremely good at masking her emotions, that included hangovers. She also had a blend of pain killers and toast the help her out. She remembered most of the night due to her only being sort of drunk and extremely emotional and tired.
Jeremiah handed Flora two smoothies which she smiled in thanks and hopped off the counter, walking to bring one to Conrad. She stopped at the medicine cabinet and pulled out a few painkillers and brought them over to the couch.

"Hey, idiot. Here." Flora said, smacking her older brother's shoulder. Her slowly took the smoothie and pills out of her hand, mumbling a thanks. Flora downed the pills and smoothie quickly and sat on the other end of the couch, flipping on the TV, quietly so as not to get an annoyed kick from Conrad.

"C'mon I don't wanna be late for my first day of work! Those old country club boomers are gonna tip me so hard, they won't know what hit 'em! Woo!" Steven joked. 
"Steven you're such a middle school boy who hasn't matured." Flora sighed, chuckling. 
"C'mon, Flo! My boy's gotta get that bread." Jer joked. Flora laughed and got up to put her and Conrad's glass in the sink. Belly, trotted into the kitchen, still wearing Cam's hoodie. 

"Hey Bells. Where you been?" Flora greeted, setting down a plate of breakfast for her. 
"Is that a bruise!?" Laurel spotted the bruise on her face from last night's incident at the bonfire beach party. 
"I bumped into someone." Belly lied.
"Doesn't look that bad." Conrad mumbled from the couch.