Don't Forget Wylan will cut a b-

A/N: this will be alternating between Kaz, Wylan, and Sam (it'll be marked KAZ,WYLAN, or SAM about the section that's in their perspective)

KAZ
He touched me. Hetouchedme. HE TOUCHED ME.

Sweaty hands against my already clammy skin.
No longer was I in the Slat, in my office, or even close.

I was in the harbor again.

Begging.

Screaming as hard as I could while the fever tore through my child-size body.

"I'm alive! I'm alive please don't leave me! Don't leave me!"

I screamed. All the bodies around me with their bloated and yellowed skin, sun and saltwater bleached. Around me floated every body of anybody I cared about; Inej, Nina, Jesper, Matthias, Wylan, and every other victim that had fallen to Dirtyhands.

Their mouths opened, a chorus of voices screaming with me. I tried to hit my head. Make it stop make it stop make it stop. Water, sloshing against my fire pox ridden legs. I needed air. I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't breathe.

Water and waves taking me under. Smothering me. All around me.

"Help, please." I called out to anyone that would listen.

I'm not dead.

I'm not dead, don't leave me-

SAM
The kid started to freak out. As soon as Steve managed to press a hand to the kid's skin to comfort him, the kid flinched away violently. Kaz arched his back and tried to get away from Steve as quickly as possible.

Kaz screamed and I raced forward, the boy was having a panic attack. Kaz Brekker as attempting to stand but ended up tripping back down the floor, his back hit the wall and he kept pushing against it trying to get further away. I could help, I've helped Bucky with these a lot.

He wasn't looking at anyone, his eyes darted around. I knew what was happening. He wasn't seeing us, he was seeing something else. Even if his eyes settled on a person it wasn't for long, he always lept like he was seeing other things.

Suddenly, Nina and Matthias burst through the door, a body behind them—

SWEET MARY MOTHER OF JESUS WAS THAT A CORPSE??

Bucky, Clint, Nat, and Peter had all left the room. But the corpse walked in, seemingly being controlled by Nina.

I tried to ignore it, turning back to the panicking Kaz.

I turned to Inej, Wylan, and Jesper. "I can help him-"

Wylan kept helping Inej but Jesper whipped towards me.

"No, you can't. Now leave." His voice was guarded, oddly protective and a complete one-eighty from the fun-loving boy we'd met earlier.

I looked over to see Inej and Wylan's hands hovering over Kaz, they were careful not to touch his bare skin.

"I'm not debating this, I can help him. Just let me try."

Jesper's eyes darkened and his hand almost calmly flitted to his revolvers. He had the look any of the avengers got when the others were in danger. This group was closer than we'd thought. I couldn't help but wonder what they'd all been through together. What would push teenagers to be this grown up?

"No. Now leave."

Then, Kaz's eyes found the corpse. He stopped completely, finally he started muttering.