Guessing Games

Clint's POV
I had no idea what was going on.

Like who du fuck where these people?? Where da fuck were we?? And why da fuck was Strange looking half pissed to hell??

Oh WAIT BECAUSE HE JUST DRAGGED US ON A MISSION TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE AND THE GUY WE CAME TO STOP IS DEAD.

Welp lol I guess.

"Wait wait wait," Steve interjected right as Tony was gonna make a rude comment to Strange.

"How old are all of you??" The Captain asked confused.

"Ancient." Replied Kaz.
"Ageless." Sighed Jesper.
"A good grisha NEVER reveals her secrets." Nina said gesturing to her face.
"Guess." Wylan said with an edge of amusement.

I immediately pushed past Nat and Bucky to get to the front.

"I wanna guess!!" I said studying them all with a child's fascination.

I could practically hear Tony's eye roll from behind me, a hand smacking a forehead betrayed Nat's obvious facepalm. Was I immature? Sure, but they were the ones who dragged me to another universe and expected me to be boring.

"Hmm."

I pointed to the off-brand Thor and the knife woman; "twenties!"

I pointed to the scary one behind the desk; "ancient."

I stared at the sharpshooter for a little while, taking in his features. "Upper thirties obviously."

I eyed Nina and respectfully bowed; "I would never guess, you are immortal, obviously."

Nina flipped her hair across Matthias's face, muttering a foreign language (Fjerdan)

"Are you my worshipper than O' giant idiot of muscle? I expect tribute immediately; affection or waffles only." Matthias just sighed and chuckled at her antics.

Jesper proceeded to make offended noises as Wylan smiled at his boyfriend. Inej just rolled her eyes.

"Why does it even matter?" The wraith replied annoyed.

The Captain blurted out a because but didn't really care other than I knew he didn't want more teenagers in this fight, especially with how dangerous this all seemed.

Kaz snarled back at the comment; "Go find yourself some rumors, then come back and tell me how old you think we all are. Ask of our names and the titles we carry."

I stared at Nat and she just gave me a look saying to be quiet. The gathered Avengers look at each other, but before they could make a mutual decision, Tony had taken that has his cue to leave.

"Well it's been nice but really we should get going-"

With that Tony was out the door with Steve in tow, I soon followed with Nat nearly dragging Bucky. Strange seemed to float out on his own, highly confused and still in shock that the man he'd come to stop was dead.

Huh. Tough luck then.

Now, I think it's time for me to take my leave and go raid a bar for that good booze Wong mentioned.